best games so far and demos?

jbuzzy12 Nov 26, 2013

1. jbuzzy12

jbuzzy12 Newbie
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    Was wondering whats everyone favourite game at the moment? i have only got fifa 14 & dead rising 3 at the moment and was not sure on which games to buy next, can anyone recommend any good games that i can purchase?

Also, does anyone know how to look for what demo's are available to download? still dont know how to use the console properly :(

Cheers people
    :)

2. NaCLy AF

NaCLy AF Lifetime Gold Lifetime Gold
    235/282

Console:
    Xbox One
    Was wondering whats everyone favourite game at the moment? i have only got fifa 14 & dead rising 3 at the moment and was not sure on which games to buy next, can anyone recommend any good games that i can purchase?

Also, does anyone know how to look for what demo's are available to download? still dont know how to use the console properly :(

Cheers people
    :)
    i got FIFA, dead rising 3, ryse, forza 5, killer instinct and ghosts .. Enjoying them all so far ..

3. Sp

Sp33dy89 Newbie
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    How often you play fifa PK?

Sent from my XT890

4. xtruk

xtruk Gold Member Gold Subscriber
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    I have Dead Rising 3, Forza 5 and Fifa 14 (digital copy, never downloaded and probably will never download it) Girlfriend has ordered Zoo Tycoon but taking forever to recieve it =( Got totally hooked on DR3 but keep getting kicked from multiplayer rooms =(