Banned console question

V1RU5Z Oct 15, 2012

1. V1RU5Z

V1RU5Z Newbie
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    Hey guys,

I have a banned Xbox 360 Slim that works perfectly apart from obviously getting online.
    I also have an old white 20gb Xbox 360 that ISN'T banned. Is there any way to transfer the console ID or modify the console in any way to get the Slim working online?

Any help would be great because I don't know a lot about this stuff.

Thanks

2. begallegal1

begallegal1 Medicine Man Lifetime Gold TeamXPG
    235/282

Console:
    Xbox
    Both boxes would have to be RGH'd to get the CPU key,,,then you could swap the KV's (keyvaults)

3. Shadow

Shadow Watchers Staff Member XPG Moderator
    430/564

Floating in Space having a beer with the guy who d
    Console:
    Xbox One
    and u will need new KVs if u get ban again if u RGH them, + i dont no how long u can stay online with an RGH.

4. V1RU5Z

V1RU5Z Newbie
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    Thanks for the replies, I have no idea what these terms mean but Ive taken apart and fixed a couple of xboxs so have some knowledge. Any links to help, and its possible to still get banned with RGH? (whatever that is :p) A final question, do Microsoft ban gamertags being used on tampered consoles?

5. Jo

JoKu Newbie
    0/47

Console:
    Playstation 3
    I have a RGH and JTAG i've never taken online, the myth is that you get banned in 3 hours, but make no mistake a RGH and/or JTAG will be banned the same day they touch XBL. You'd have to ask one of those people that make COD lobbies this kinda question since they go on all the time and keep changing KV's.

6. Jo

JoKu Newbie
    0/47

Console:
    Playstation 3
    If they console is already banned your profile won't work on your legit console when you try because it will be corrupted. There is a chance all your saves or just the saves you used will be lost as well. If the console is FLASH DRIVE i don't think you will be when you get home. However i heard a horrible story about a guy that modded his Gears of War 3 profile and took it over his friends house to play and they banned the whole system on him. The guy wasn't sure why he was banned, and somebody asked him, "Did anybody play GoW on your system lately...?"

You can play things on an offline RGH with your profile, BUT NEVER load Xexmenu up or any emulator (with your main profile), they will show in your profile and stick there. Those showing in your profile will get you banned.