Assassin's Creed Black Flag Trainer Not Working

Agros Jan 24, 2014

1. Agros

Agros Rookie
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    Trainer doesn't work for Assassin's Creed Black Flag. Says that the cheat is activated but no results suggesting that they are. I'm not using any title updates. At times when trying to activate XPG Chameleon (Pressing both the right and left thumb-stick down simultaneously) nothing happens at all even after getting the initial notification which suggests the multi-trainer loaded successfully.

Is there something I am overlooking possibly?
    TU Required: No
    DLC required ?: No

If neither of those are the issue then what could possibly be I wonder?

Thanks in advance for any tips/suggestions any of you may have and hopefully this topic is useful to someone else as well.

*EDIT*

I forgot to mention that, so far, this has only been an issue for this particular game. Not sure if that is important information or not.

2. Ro

Rocky Guest

Assassin's Creed 4: Black Flag (+4) ......... (TU 3) (TID: 555308C2 / MID: 68EC85BF)

You need TU 3 for it to work ;)

3. Agros

Agros Rookie
    10/47

Console:
    Xbox
    Well that solves that I suppose. I have yet to try it with TU:3 but I'll take your word for it. I had assumed that "TU Required: No" and "DLC required ?: No" was referring to the games that have trainers in Chameleon. I guess that's what I get for thinking. Thanks nonetheless.

4. f1l3gr3n

f1l3gr3n TeamXPG Sr Gold Subscriber XPG Developer TeamXPG
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    Can indeed understand how that could be confusing. But alas, Chameleon itself does not require a TU or DLC to run. The games it supports however, sometimes do. In the supported game list (Here on the forum, in the TraIntro or the NFO file in the RAR) you can see which games require a TU.