Assasins Creed Revelation Info wanted

•Σиïgмλ• Nov 11, 2011

1. •Σиïgмλ•

•Σиïgмλ• The Walrus Of Love XPG Developer Lifetime Gold
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    for everybody out there who has this game and is playing it im asking for your help :D

what i basically need is ppl to post in this thread stats there getting from the game such as ammo recieved gold recieved and anything else as well you aquire during the game

its for a project im looking into so your input would be great and if it works out who knows ya might just get ya name put in the credits for any possible future mods for this game ;)

so im looking for any and every stat for any and every item that you recieve in the game

just post here with

gold recieved= (your amount here)
    or
    ammo recieved=

or anything else that you obtain in the game ;)

i dont need your total gold amounts just the diffrent amounts you get form the AI in game

2. xpghax

xpghax Gold Section Mod/Uploader
    205/282

Console:
    Other
    bout ot burn it now so will let you know mate ;)

3. Wallsch

Wallsch Gold Member Gold Subscriber Lifetime Gold
    185/188

Console:
    Computer
    You going to increase them or something?

Or is this on don't ask don't tell basis?

4. ji

jimbobooley Lifetime Gold Lifetime Gold
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    I've been playing this now for a couple of days and pretty random as to what get given. i.e if you kill a guard then loot his body you can get 12 gold 22 gold etc also 1 med kit or bomb parts. Basically random It seems like the better the guard or more important the more gold you get like 80+. Again chests seem to also be random but unless you play through twice then maybe its contents are the same.
    The best option for guaranteed amount of money is the shops. When you buy shops you get a guaranteed amount of money depending obviously on how many you have bought. This gets given to you every 20mins of gameplay. Buying banks also increases the amount of gold that can be held in there. Reducing that time would be fun.lol.
    If you need gamesaves give me a shout and I will try to itemise what I have but guessing you might not need these coz you dont want specific amount of what we have.

Hope this helps?