Any tips would be appreciated!

jakeman8989 Feb 5, 2014

1. ja

jakeman8989 Newbie
    0/47

Hey everyone. I'm new to the auto buying and auto bidding... Ive been checking bin prices on players such as dante, hummels, adler, etc. And selling them for 300$ more than my max price. But most of the time the auto buyer buys only 1 card or it will work for 20min and freeze and disconnect. Should I not use popular players?

Im not looking for a list or any hangouts, I just want to be making 50k a day or more and right now I am nowhere even remotely close to that. I just have simple questions like Is auto bidder or auto buyer more reliable and which one is better in your opinion??

I want to be able to leave the program running when I'm at school/sleeping but its way to unreliable for that for me.

Ive actually lost coins for the 4 days I've owned the program.

My gt is Hard_on_da_Pitch on ps4 if anyone wants to talk about fifa and making coins just send me an invite

2. ja

jakeman8989 Newbie
    0/47

I have owned the fifa millionaire auto buyer for about 3 weeks now and haven't made any coins whatsoever after coutless hours of research. Please someone just help me get started making like 50k per day. I want to cancel my subscription because Im not making money but the other half of me wants me to stick with it telling myself I will start making coins... Please pm me or comment back. I will even give you my first days profit of 50k or whatever I make off what you help me. Im very desperate!! :(