any one have problems with damaged downloads

NATAS Dec 4, 2012

1. NATAS

NATAS Musky Maniac Lifetime Gold
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    yesterday I was trying to fill a request for some Fable 3 saves that I knew were on Xploder, I ran into a problem where they all seemed to be corrupted rar files and I know they used to be fine because I have used them and also created some of them myself. Today my Buddy asked me for a save for Enslaved odyssey to the west and I knew there was one here because I made most of it and know it was working the last time I used it. it said it was corrupt as well. I don't know if I Am i going nuts or maybe have computer issues, I tried downloading a few random saves and most of them were okay but there was one more that was corrupt but I don't remember which one it was. Can someone check this file to see if it is okay. and has anyone noticed any problems or is it just me?

http://www.xpgamesaves.com/files/file/931-enslaved-odyssey-to-the-west-1k-save-set/

2. vanylla

vanylla Newbie
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    Tommy?

3. NATAS

NATAS Musky Maniac Lifetime Gold
    65/94

Console:
    Xbox
    It must have been me. downloaded it twice yesterday 1st time there was 1 folder in the damaged rar, the 2nd one had 3 files. downloaded it today and it is fine.

No not Tommy