Allow me to re-introduce myself.

LVZX Apr 19, 2014

1. LVZX

LVZX Newbie
    95/188

Yo what is up ladies and gentleman, I'm LVZX! I have previously introduced myself however, if I must say so myself, it was a shambles, in this topic I hope to reintroduce myself with a more professional/formal approach.

I'm LVZX also known as Kalym, I'm a 28 year old Professional Graphics and Web Artist. I'm also an eager Tech/Computer fanatic. My PC is mainly my pride and joy, I'll list the specs below for those interested. Anyhow whilst making a new appearance on XPGamesaves I hope to achieve 2 things with help from you guys.

1. Kick-start my new YouTube channel which will be one of the first YouTube channels that does reviews, unboxings, comparisons and test on all of the latest tech but that's not the best part, I will be recording in 4K (Ultra HD, 2160p).

Two questions that strike me when I think of this are; Why 4K? & Isn't 4K overkill considering 1080p is enough for some? Well technically speaking yes but with the rise of 4K monitors and capture cards slowly creeping their way into the market I think being one of the first to make such a huge step forward is a standalone achievement. Why 4K? Well crisper, cleaner looking quality to give you an even better insight on how things look, feel and come across to the human eye. 4K is the step forward and it's time we all make that leap, it's the beginning of a new era of technology.

2. Start my new PC Building business, I will take a look at what you (the consumer) wants from their PC such as Video Editing, Gaming, Audio etc... I will then do some extreme shopping looking for the cheapest prices possible for what I see as the best of the best within your budget. As a result of this you will receive this PC of your choice but without all the hassle and fear of assembling it, another cool thing is that cable management is done for you and to a truly phenomenal standard.

How will this Service operate? Well I will start on here and Facebook to begin with, the website will be up within 3-4 weeks of the service kicking off. Payments will be made via Paypal to ensure a safe, secured payment (not to mention it's faster), confirmation will be sent via E-Mail to the E-Mail address registered with Paypal along with your invoice and proof of purchase. You completed build will be sent one 1st class (free of charge) or next day delivery for a small fee of £5. I will be doing international shipping, all complete builds with a gross value of £1000 or higher will be sent with extreme caution, they will also be sent with a free gift (which will change every week - for more see my service thread when I open it).

Anyhow, I'm here again now to become an active part of the XPGamesaves community. We are all Gamers and Modders with a desire for more. We all have something in common and we're all equal. I hope to meet more of you around the community however one member who has truly stood out to me over my past few months has been Yesca253, he's a truly phenomenal member who is kind, considerate, trustworthy and most of all? The one who has encouraged me to stay here, he's an inspiration to all!

PC Specs:
    Case: NZXT Source 530 ATX Full Tower Case
    Motherboard: Gigabyte GA-Z87X-OC Force ATX LGA 1150 Motherboard
    CPU: Intel Core i7-4770K 3.5GHz Quad-Core Processor (4.1GHz)
    Heatsink: Phanteks PH-TC14PE_BK 78.1 CFM CPU Cooler
    RAM: 32GB Corsair Dominator Platinum DDR3 (1600)
    PSU: SeaSonic Platinum 1000W 80+ Platinum Certified Fully-Modular ATX Power Supply
    Graphics Card: EVGA GeForce GTX Titan 6GB Video Card
    EVGA GeForce GTX Titan 6GB Video Card
    (x2 running via SLi Bridge)
    Fan(s): NZXT FZ-200mm NON LED 103.0 CFM 200mm Fan
    SSD: Samsung 840 Pro Series 512GB 2.5" Solid State Disk
    HDD: x3 Western Digital Caviar Black 3TB HDD's.

Thank you all for taking the time to read this, kind regards, Kalym (LVZX).

2. Mirax

Mirax XPG Junkie Lifetime Gold
    125/188

Console:
    Xbox One
    Nice intro mate! i hope you enjoy the site. :)

3. Ro

Rocky Guest

WOW welcome again to XPG ;)

So are you 23 years old or 28 years old ? >.<

4. LVZX

LVZX Newbie
    0/47

Yeah the 23 years old was a lie, I was wrong to assume that most XPGamesave members are teens it turns out their are some in the 30s some in their 40s I was pretty embarrassed to be 28 so I knocked a few years off :L

5. KillerVidz

KillerVidz Rocky BANNED
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox One
    Welcome to XPG 'Again' ;) Hope you enjoy and im 14 :p

6. SirFiras47

SirFiras47 ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
    45/47

Console:
    Xbox
    Allow me to re-welcome you ( not sure if I did the first time though :LOL: )
    Nice introduction by the way :)

7. weedkilla

weedkilla XPG Weedkilla
    95/188

Chef
    Console:
    Playstation 4
    Welcome back m8