All Borderlands 2 Characters Lvl 61 W/ all pearl, lots of legends, seraphs, and unique guns and more

janyu100 May 12, 2013

1. janyu100

janyu100 Newbie
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    So its janyu100 here with a modded save for you guys. The link to the saves is here -------------------------------->http://www.mediafire.com/?9z8cs84wl37a0n9. These saves contain all pearlesent weapons, they contain a crap ton of legendaries, seraphs, and unique weapons. They contain some Gearbox guns and the vault hunter's relic. I will be posting a save with several different relics soon. There are also many guns in the bank, there are also a few modded weapons in the bank that have different effects. In my next save I will try to get all sinks and heads for the characters, golden keys, more modded weapons, and all the gearbox guns. If anyone can help me with finding the gearbox weapon codes I will and I repeat I will give them credit for helping me. if you don't know how to put saves on to your Xbox 360 here is a link to Demon Asylum's great tutorial--->http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=29GZmLB33g4 This is how i started to learn to mod saves. In my next save I will also fully beat the game on normal and true, ultimate vault hunter is available though. If you have a question feel free to ask. Also there sould be two weapon SUD slots in the bank to unlock the two weapon slots for your character. Sorry guys I made a video on how to download my save and ill make another save withh more backpack slots sorry!
    Video----->http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AyleniUuw10

2. ja

jahweh83 Newbie
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    Hey Janyu

i downloaded the file but its not working because of a exceptional format :

---------------------------
    Error
    An exception was thrown (press Ctrl+C to copy):

System.FormatException: One of the identified items was in an invalid format.

at Gibbed.Borderlands2.FileFormats.Items.PackedDataHelper`2.Decode(Byte[] data)

at Gibbed.Borderlands2.SaveEdit.BackpackViewModel.ImportData(WillowTwoPlayerSaveGame saveGame)

at Gibbed.Borderlands2.SaveEdit.ShellViewModel.<>c__DisplayClass1c.<ReadSave>b__17()

at Caliburn.Micro.Contrib.Results.DelegateResult.Execute(ActionExecutionContext context)
    OK
    i use horizon and gibbed vers 155

3. gixbusa

gixbusa Newbie
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    only problem i am having is the fact I only have 12 slots for weapons in backpack and I cant buy more cause when I go to the store all the slots are sold out

4. iizingaii

iizingaii Newbie
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    Just tried to download and got this error "File Belongs to Non-Validated Account"

5. janyu100

janyu100 Newbie
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
  6. janyu100

janyu100 Newbie
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    I'm sorry for the situation here is a link on how to download my saves. http://www.youtube.c...h?v=AyleniUuw10

7. ko

kornfan1215 Newbie
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    12 weapon slots hmmm makes me not want to download this.

8. ko

kornfan1215 Newbie
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    not validated? fix this sh**t man