Activision officially confirms Infinity Ward is developing Call of Duty 2016

TruebloodPs4 Feb 11, 2016

1. TruebloodPs4

TruebloodPs4 News Hound
    0/47

Console:
    Playstation 4
    Activision officially confirms Infinity Ward is developing Call of Duty 2016 : It’s official: Activision has confirmed during their Fourth Quarter Results Conference Call that Infinity Ward is developing this year’s new Call of Duty title.Activision switched Call of Duty to a three year development cycle back in 2014; both Sledgehammer Games and Treyarch have released their first three year developed title, and this year, it is Infinity Ward’s turn. Infinity Ward’s last title was Call of Duty: Ghosts, which was the first Call of Duty on next-gen platforms.Activision has not announced any details about the new title. We are still a while away from the reveal of the new title. Activision usually reveals the latest Call of Duty titles around April – May timeframe. ‪#‎COD2016‬
    [indent=1.45]

Following[​IMG]Infinity WardVerified account‏@InfinityWard
    [/indent]

COD 2016. Now it’s official. Can't wait to show you what we've been developing! #CallofDuty

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 11, 2016
  2. Mirax

Mirax XPG Junkie Lifetime Gold
    125/188

Console:
    Xbox One
    Please no exo or advance movement..

3. ESTE

ESTE XPG Trainer Dev
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    3 years my ass. I would never belive that Black Ops 3 was in developement for 3 years. More like 3 months, that's more beliveable. Just look at texture pop-ups on PS4. It's just Black Ops 2 engine with better textures and wall running. They've done this game in few months.<br><br>
    Infinity Ward is my last hope for this franchise.