A new guys Introduction :)

MySonLikesBlocks Feb 19, 2013

1. MySonLikesBlocks

MySonLikesBlocks Newbie
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    HI , xpgamesaves and the community of gaming people here ,
    Well where to start .....hmmmm, Hello my name is Jim , I am 32 going on 33 this May. I got a great wife who manages to handle the fact I loves me some video games lol and I can even catch her playing a game or two once in awhile [ though my gamer score on xbox is a bazillion times higher than hers :) ] hehe. We have a happy healthy little boy together and thats the inspiration to my screen name of MySonLikesBlocks, he is a few years from being a gamer cause I think there's a general rule of thumb that you should master the toilet before taking on cg aliens and what not . Well that aside hopefully he'll be my little boosting partner one day. We all live in northern Nevada , USA . Well more to the point of about me ,I been a gamer since the early '80's yup the atari and the commador days , but once that old NES got in my hands x-mas 1985 I was hooked like a heroine junkie on gaming since. Sure the graphics have gotten better and the proccesers are way faster and the games are bigger in scope but I'll always have a soft spot for the ol NES . Well lets skip ahead to now , I got many systems from years of collecting them , but my 360 is what I play most of the time these days. So over the last few years I like so many poor souls got sucked into the world of gaining ACHIEVEMENT's !! and while my score might be super small compared to most ,I am perrty proud of my 15,000 gamer score . K now why I'm here , I stared playing an evil heartless f'ing b*t*h of a game called zuma like two years ago and i still got 1 fricking achievement to go in it and after literally millions of atempts to get it I finally started searching into the world of gamesaves , and this is where I found myself :) , I do want to try my best to be part of this group and learn more about gamesaves and mabye a wee touch of mod's . So thank you for reading my endless babbaling and I hope to blend in with all the people on here :) , check out my continuation to this post down the list at reply # 13 :) hehe

2. CruelGamer

CruelGamer No Pain, No Gain!
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    Welcome to the XPG family Jim! :)

Haha, you made me kinda laugh about the toilet comment haha.

I gotta say, that I do like it that you took time for your introduction instead of 2 sentences. I hope you enjoy your stay here and get to know this great community.

3. xDeM0nx

xDeM0nx XPGamesaves Groupie
    155/188

game design
    Home Page:
    Console:
    Xbox One
    that by far the best intro ive read yet mate! glad to have you here... her eis some rep+ to get you going stay kewl happy gaming

4. XPGBuSh

XPGBuSh XPG'S FIFA KING XPG Retired Staff
    205/282

Console:
    Playstation 4
    Welcome to XPG ;)

5. noneed

noneed Hitman Lifetime Gold
    135/188

Console:
    Xbox One
    Welcome to XPG, Jim. Glad to have you here and appreciate you taking the time to introduce yourself. See you around the forums.

6. L THUMBS I

L THUMBS I Gold Member Gold Subscriber
    115/188

Console:
    Xbox One
    welcome to xpg enjoy the site ;)

7. eric22

eric22 Member
    45/47

Console:
    Xbox
    Welcome to the site

8. Bezza

Bezza Naughty but Nice XPG Retired Staff
    205/282

Console:
    Xbox One
    nice intro glad you managed to get on now ;)

9. •Σиïgмλ•

•Σиïgмλ• The Walrus Of Love XPG Developer Lifetime Gold
    235/282

Console:
    Xbox
    welcome to the site jim your in the right place to learn about everything game related and start your journey on the path of moddin ;)
    hopefully see ya round thee forums and who knows i might even teach ya a few moddin tricks :p

Peace

.:Enigma:.

10. xpghax

xpghax Gold Section Mod/Uploader
    205/282

Console:
    Other
    nice intro jim ;) welcome to xpg,if you need anything feel free to shoot me a pm ;)

11. IH

IH8UALL Guest

Now that's an intro. Love it. Welcome to the site. You will love it trust me.

12. XPG Darkside

XPG Darkside Eating cake.... Gold Subscriber Lifetime Gold
    460/564

Eating cake.
    Console:
    Xbox One
    Welcome to XPG Jim :) That was a nice intro btw and enjoy your stay hear and you are certainly in the right place for game saves and mods

13. MySonLikesBlocks

MySonLikesBlocks Newbie
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    Hi to all who have posted on my intro ;) !! I'm not just new to here I'm new to forums in general so I'm not positive if I'm messing up by posting on my own topic , or if this is what's know as a double post . If I am rule breaking I apoligize and this is not an intentinal act of defience . Hell what I should be asking forgiveness for is my way bad spelling skills lol I mean seriously theres so many red underlines in this text window that it looks like a damned Christmas Tree with only red lights :sarcastic_hand: . Anyway moving on to way I'm posting ...... I want to Thank all of you for posting on my intro , and thank you to the admins and moderators too ! Way thanks for the rep+ points so far as they have shot up just from this one post :vinsent: . Thank you to XPGCruel for being my first poster I will never forget the dance and that perfect night when ...........whoa thats a different story lol :) , Thank you to XPGResidentEvulKID for my very first rep+ point I will cherish it forever, well till it sits on a shelf and collects dust cause I'm not much of a housekeeper lol :gamer4: . Thank you to XPGBuSh for um...... having a magic wielding teddy pic :bye: lol just kidding thank you for the rep+ and yes I see your moderator so I'll be good . Thank you to noneed I know there's "no need" to thank you but you deserve it anyway . Thank you to skyjack ... hey remember in the fourth grade you borrowed like four bucks from me for lunch money well um I'm gonna need that back ...... hehe ! Thank you to TheGameDX .. hey you still have that celine dion CD I loaned ya ? lol thanks for the post . Thank you to BEZZA for guiding this lost soul from the land of facebook back to civilization and for some rep+ :bye: . Thank you to .:Enigma:. .... I'll be watching you lol cause I know you'll be watching me , and I swear I wont be one of those punk leechers that has like 1 post and a bazzillion downloads . Thank you to XPGHAX , yes shoot you pm I think I shall lol . Thank you to FadeToBlack ... if ya liked that intro just wait for when I really get going in the forums lol . Thank you to XPGDARKSIDE yes masssssster the darkside is stronggggg !!!!! lol I gotta say darth vader with the pimp-smack-a-hoe rings on is f'ing funny :) O.K. I'm done with my Oscar Speech lololol . Thank you all for posting and taking the time to read my endless babbling , way thanks for the rep+ and soon as my quota thing refills I'll definatly give rep+ back to all posters on my intro :)

signed Jim , p.s. I applied for the newfag award so once things get sorted I'll have the going on too :) ..... and this post continues again at reply # 18 down the list ..... :yahoo:

14. Bezza

Bezza Naughty but Nice XPG Retired Staff
    205/282

Console:
    Xbox One
    no your fine to reply to your own posts if someone replied to it mate ;) and your welcome mate ;)
    the awards are down at the min but once there up i cant see why you cant get that award ;)

15. •Σиïgмλ•

•Σиïgмλ• The Walrus Of Love XPG Developer Lifetime Gold
    235/282

Console:
    Xbox
    he defo gets my vote for newfag award lol
    and about me watchin ya lol im not staff anymore m8 so ya cool on that 1 :p
    i think you will fit in very well on this site ;)

16. xpghax

xpghax Gold Section Mod/Uploader
    205/282

Console:
    Other
    you get more rep from me just for that ;) can see you fitting in well here matey :)

17. IIEvolution85II

IIEvolution85II Gamerscore Wreckage :) Gold Subscriber
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    Welcome to XPG. Follow the rules, Enjoy your stay and Most Of All Have Fun ;)

18. MySonLikesBlocks

MySonLikesBlocks Newbie
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    Howdy to everybody who has posted in my introduction :thank_you: and Thank you XPGEVO85 for the welcome . I wanted to let any and everybody who's been following this post know that I finally figured out the "about me" section of my profile so I got that going. I been very happy with my welcome from everybody so far :punk: , I have even welcomed some 20 or so new introductions myself :bye: , one thing I've definatly noticed is you guys werent kidding about the fact that most people only write like one sentence for their intro , so that got me thinking ,I'm making a challange to myself .... no...... more like a personal goal to get at least 50 replies to my introduction :yes: . I'll keep trying to make this an entertaining read ! I'm just fairly proud of my intro so I'm kinda pimping out my intro like the dirty filthy attention hooker it is lol !!!! Well I hope to keep this thing going so as many people on here as I can get, have the chance to kinda meet me and get a sense of my humor and personality . Yup i'm going to stop babbling and just see if I can get the 50 replies , o and like the cheap prostitute I am and you've all come to love I'll totally give thanks to every replier and I'll give rep + to every single post { though I aint going to lie the rep+ points are going to take a bit at only 5 a day but I'll keep doing them in here till I rep+ everyone } :) alrighty then thats all I gots to say for the moment :) :jump: :) , yup you guessed it , this continues again lol on page 2 of this topic at reply # 22 ...... wow are you still reading this ... :locomotive: ... hehe well you've come this far down the rabbit hole so why stop now :pc:

19. xGoggles

xGoggles Member
    45/47

Console:
    Xbox
    Welcome to XPG

20. borris1

borris1 Lifetime Gold Lifetime Gold
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    very nice intro jim and if you need any help while your here then, send us a pm and here a little thanks and +rep to kick start your journey on XPG