A few requests

anonycanadian Jul 11, 2010

1. an

anonycanadian Newbie
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    WWE Smackdown vs Raw 2009 - Need a save to earn the 5 Hall of Famers achievement

A Kingdom for Keflings - Need a save to get Haberdasher, Master Builder, King & Vanity achievements. Doesn't have to be load & pop. I'd actually prefer it not be load & pop, but instead be a savegame where the player has nearly everything unlocked, so I can just load the game up, and play it properly to obtain the achievements myself, basically "legit" so to speak. (yes, I'm abit paranoid about being banned)

Call of Duty: World at War - Need the "Sum of all Zeroes" achievement. Have to kill 45 Zeroes (planes) in the Black Cats campaign level. This one might be a tough one. My guess is it'd be easy for someone who's really good at the game to try to down as many Zeroes as possible before that one checkpoint (just before the next wave of Zeroes comes, and before the mission ends), then I can try to down the rest myself. I plan on using a load & pop save for this game to get the Blue Ribbon achievement (Complete a 4-player Competitive Co-Op match in 1st place over Xbox LIVE).

DMMM: Elements - I forget the exact full name of this game, but DMMM: Elements is how it appears on my achievements list. If anyone can do a legit-order save for this bloody game, it'd be awesome.

Pirates of the Carribean: At Worlds End - Same as DMMM: Elements. A legit order save would be nice for this piece of crap game that I never should have played in the first place

WALL-E - Another junk game I should have never rented and played. Legit order would be nice for this as well.

There's a whole bunch of other games I've got that I want to complete such as Dragonball Z: Burst Limit, Tony Hawk's Project 8, Stuntman: Ignition, Army of Two, Dead Rising. I'm not a user of Load & Pop saves because popping every achievement in a game at once is suspicious and I plan on staying unbanned.

As well, I would ask for a TNA iMPACT! save because I need the Best of the Best achievement and the Underdog Wins achievement, but:
    - I sold the game
    - I don't know if those 2 achievements are still able to be received legit (seeing as the game was abit of a flop)

But yeah, saves for any of the games I listed would be great.

Thanks in advance!