0.0%
  2. Sort of.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. Not really.

100.0%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Unresolved 360Revolution Won't Open and its been three days of extracting and Downloading!

XFACTOR6030X Apr 14, 2013

1. XFACTOR6030X

XFACTOR6030X Newbie
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    Hi i'm a recently new member to this site so I might be sounding newbie, So I Downloaded 360Revolution and I used WinRAR to extract it to my computer's
    desktop and it won't open. Now I've seen online fourms on this and by the looks of it
    it should open and be working. However, when I double click it it just sits there and doesn't open is it because Im using Windows XP so I don't know if that has anything to do with it but its getting on my nerves. (P.S. I don't know if its possible but I would like to get a whole walkthrough on how to download, extract, and open 360Revolution). !!Thanks to those who took the time to read this and to help me with my error!!

2. XPG Darkside

XPG Darkside Eating cake.... Gold Subscriber Lifetime Gold
    460/564

Eating cake.
    Console:
    Xbox One
    Is your net framework updateed the the lastest should be 4.5 if I remember correctly, and re download it from the top of the home page, hopefully that will solve it

3. Bu

Bullet Guest

Allow me to tell you , what " gets on my nerves"

What " gets on my nerves" is that there is a whole forum on support questions, most of them are about the same thing. User error!!

If people took the time to read a few of the " similar" problems then maybe they wouldnt rant at the creators of one of the biggest FREE modding tools on the net for Xbox 360.

4. XFACTOR6030X

XFACTOR6030X Newbie
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    I just Updated my Netframe to 4.5 and it doesn't open and to the founder to who wrote the rude reply if you don't want it to get on your nerves make it work the first time its not my fault it won't open i didn't create it .

5. villan4eva

villan4eva Ultimate Ninja!
    95/188

Console:
    Xbox
    99% of members don't have issues with the tool, also considering it works for people on various OS's and set ups, it actually is your own fault.

Until you can establish a genuine error report as 360revo will tell you what went wrong, then any problem will be down to user error.

Also having an attitude towards THE founder (of all people) will make people less inclined to help you.

6. ma

mattapalooza Newbie
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    Can some one walk me through or something on how to get 360revolution to open its frustrating all i want to do is mod my minecraft but it wont open and i even tried something else to mod it but it didn't work either so i guess im stuck with this i watched tutorials on how to used it on youtube but mine wont open. Please help? :cry:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.