1. JordanPDFMODS

JordanPDFMODS Rookie
    0/47

I have a flashed slim with an unlocked pcb and i have ordered an xk3y today, do i need to extract my key of my drive and if so how do i do this.

the only equipment i have is a banned box that i can power it with and usb to sata connection Thanks!

2. XenonLover

XenonLover Newbie
    0/47

If you must know..... wellllll that sucks cause yo
    Console:
    Xbox
    xKey requires the file set (dummy.bin etc.) that can be created with available tools, these are copied to the xKey's SD card. When the xKey boots, the files are analysed, the drive type is identified and the drive key etc. are extracted.

Also a dump must be obtained using available tools. They recommend Maximus Lizard 360

3. JordanPDFMODS

JordanPDFMODS Rookie
    20/47

Will i need to use a probe, and it does not have any drill holes from the person that previously flashed it.

4. ss

ssvillamor Newbie
    0/47

bring your Unit and pay someone to extract your dvd key and copy it to the microsd your xkey has. and dont forget to tell that guy not to put your case back since its your opportunity to assemble the xkey inside your Box. Just download a step by step assembly of your dissassembled xbox for you to follow in closing it. Its the least cheaper moves youve got since you already bought it rather than the complicated but cheaper jtag/rgh.