Fable III - Offering Pre-Order Weapons For Whoever Helps!

ValidSpider Dec 12, 2013

1. ValidSpider

ValidSpider Rookie
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    Ok so if you don't already know, Fable III DLC is permanently added to a gamesave, as soon as you accept DLC gifts in the sanctuary, you will have them on your save regardless of whether you have the DLC on your console.

This has so far allowed me to get The Champion Hammer and Balance Tattoo, Understone Quest Pack, Traitor's Keep Quest Pack and the Limited Collectors Edition content without actually buying the content on my Xbox. All I did was take my profile and gamesave to a friends house who had the DLC installed.

This game has been out for ages now and it is pretty hard to find the pre-order codes to unlock the content and when you do find them, they're kind of expensive. Anyway I had a lot of extra money to use for Christmas and I've managed to track down and buy codes for The Channeler and Crystal Tattoo, The Absolver and Dragonbreath Tattoo and Shardborne Sword.

I only need The Inquisitor Sword and Industrial Tattoo to complete my collection and I can't find a code ANYWHERE. So my offer is, Anybody who has The Inquisitor Sword and Industrial Tattoo DLC installed on their console and is willing to take my profile and save game to their console to add them to my save and then upload it for me to download again, will have their favour returned and at Christmas when I get my codes il add the weapons and tattoos I mentioned above to your save.

In total those codes set me back about £35, so this is a really good opportunity to get these weapons for basically free, despite the fact the game is quite old now.

Message me if you're interested, il reply and explain clearly what to do as soon as I can.

Cheers Guys.

UPDATE: Christmas has come and gone. I have entered the codes for The Channeler, Shardborne and Absolver and they are working on my xbox now, ready to be transferred to the save of anyone who has the Inquisitor Sword on their xbox! Offer is still open!

2. Kudos2Kurn

Kudos2Kurn Kener
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    There is a game save or 2 that has the sword included. You cannot use these? I'm so jealous of anybody that has any DLC weapons for fable 3, since i was a HUGE fan of the series.

I noticed you have a Rockstar icon. If you have Grand Theft Auto 5, one thing I CAN do for you is give you the CE addons of the Hotknife, Khamelion, and Carbon RS. You can use them online, too. Much like the Elegy, they're free to buy, so you wouldn't require any money to buy them. I can add them onto your story characters AND onto your online character(s).

3. ValidSpider

ValidSpider Rookie
    20/47

Console:
    Xbox
    Hi, I've seen the saves and used a few but it's impossible to transfer them over, even using a hex editor as the code in the save is encrypted. This here is my only real shot to get the sword.

Oh and yeah i love all Rockstar Games they are the best game developers/designers out there. GTA is my favourite game of all time and so i pre-ordered the collectors edition :) hotknife is beautiful. Thanks for offering though! :)

4. Kudos2Kurn

Kudos2Kurn Kener
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    I've got nothing else to offer then. Good luck on the trade. Wish I had something to offer in trade to have it on my account, too. I'm up for multiplayer if you want. My GT is Babe Blade

5. BHLSpeedy

BHLSpeedy Newbie
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    Hey i have the collectors edition codes unused and un opened even if you dont have those

6. ValidSpider

ValidSpider Rookie
    20/47

Console:
    Xbox
    For Fable or GTA? Iv got the GTA CE. If it is for fable, the inquisitor might come as part of if?

7. BHLSpeedy

BHLSpeedy Newbie
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    fable

8. ValidSpider

ValidSpider Rookie
    20/47

Console:
    Xbox
    Could you list what codes/content there is?
    Also what do you want in return?