Dead space 2 German version Hardcore save

nick526xxh Dec 7, 2013

1. ni

nick526xxh Newbie
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    I need the hardcore save for Dead space 2 german version. I know it is another 1000G.
    But I do not know if it is possiable to use the US save to make it work?
    If you do have a save for Dead space 2 german version, please post it. Thanks a lot!!!:)

2. ni

nick526xxh Newbie
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    bump, any one??

3. Bo

BooBooKitty Newbie
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    just put the save inside the german ID folder

most stackable games allow you to do that, i only come across one that wouldn't let me and that was eat lead which i posted a save up of ;)

4. ni

nick526xxh Newbie
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    Do u mean change the game id of a NTSC hardcore save to a german version id?

5. Bo

BooBooKitty Newbie
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    copy a save of your german save to your MU/USB so you have the folder ID

then get the DS2 save you want, resign it to your details then replace it with the save on your MU/USB and load the game up, select MU/USB on device selection and your done

6. ni

nick526xxh Newbie
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    couldn't get it to work, could u plz upload one on the last checkpoint on hardcore for me? Thank you so much!!!

7. Bo

BooBooKitty Newbie
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    i forgot about this post i'll give you the ID's to use

get the save you want and resign it as you would normally then make some folders and put them in this order

45410959/00000001/SAVE

thats all you have to do and for saves download modio and go to the saves tab and search, you'll find lots of cool saves posted on there i haven't seen elsewhere

8. ni

nick526xxh Newbie
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    Thanks man, I am on vacation now, I will try it when I get back home. But as I memorized, whenever I load up a save on resinger, I can only change GT id, console ID. I cannot change the game ID lol. I do have a lot of stackable games to play, but cant find any save for the stackable verion ( japanese, german...) I try to use my us or pal save, but the game wont load up anymore.

One more question, normally the game save editor works fine on my us version save for example darksiders 2. But when I load up my jp version save, the editor crashed.. ( same story to brink JP, I used the horizon 360 to mod the jp version brink save, it cant even open the save ) Could you please offer some solution? Thanks buddy!

9. Bo

BooBooKitty Newbie
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    you don't need to change the game id on the resigner just resign it to your profile id and device id and then put the save inside the game id of the version you are trying to play as the folder will list it to the game as its save

To your question about finding stackable saves, the only stackable game i've played that didn't share the same save data was Eat Lead JAP as that game refused to pick up the save so i had to play through the whole game on hard (i uploaded my save for that) but yeah all you do is put the save inside the folder of the game id of that version and 99% of the time they work

As for save editors i don't think they work cause they are designed for the US/UK versions and not the stackable ones but what you could try and do is get 2 saves for example 1 US save for brink and grab a save of your own of a jap brink and see if you can mod the US save then extract the inner file of that save and then replace it with the JAP save then rebuild it then try loading that up and see if that works

10. ni

nick526xxh Newbie
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    Wow, that is nice, could u plz name me a list with all the stackable titles that you have finish with no problem loading the normal UK or US save? Thank you so so so much!

I think I have downloaded your Eat Lead JAP save, thank you for your contribution to the community!!! :p

11. Bo

BooBooKitty Newbie
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    The ones i can remember off the top of my head are the german COD 1 XBLA, the jap Castlevania SOTN XBLA (i uploaded an organised save set for that), i tried the jap Bulletwitch once and that worked

like i said pretty much 99% of them worked only Eat Lead wanted to be a pain

what i do is test them out on my fully offline account on my RGH that i use to mess about with games and cheats on and if the save loads and i want to play it on my online profile then i'll play through the game and then mop up with saves after

just remember to start the stackable game first and make a save then move it to your PC and make a backup just in case then delete the save inside the folder but keeping the folder structure and then input your resigned save inside that folder and hit load on the game and see what happens

12. dev

dev Troll XPG Developer Lifetime Gold
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    Don't suppose you know the german ids for saints row brd ?

13. Bo

BooBooKitty Newbie
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    Saints Row BRD - 545107ED
    Saints Row 3 BRD - 545108A5

14. ni

nick526xxh Newbie
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    Hey thanks for the idea, but I still cannot use the regular save on stackable games, everytime I rehash and resign the regular save to my stackable save, then I inject to my usb drive, the regular save will show up as a different save, for example, I use the method to get saints row the third save done, but on my usb stick it shows like, saints row the third( the us version) and saints row the third BRD (germany version) two different save file lol. :(

If I use horizon to replace the inner file which is called gamedata, then the us save can work, the saves name still be the german save's name but the game completion and achievements are the us one. :p

15. Bo

BooBooKitty Newbie
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    ahh i think i see what your problem is now, are you using horizon to put the saves onto your USB?

if so then horizon automatically puts saves into game id's of that game, thats why you are getting the US and the DE saves in 2 different folders

search in google for this tool - USBXTAFGUI_v36 (i'm not sure if there's a newer version) and then replace the save you downloaded (US one) inside the DE folder and then the game will pick up the save for you

16. ni

nick526xxh Newbie
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    Yep, that is what I do. I think the software you metioned has been updated to v44 now, I will download it and give it a try! :p

17. Super Geek No.1

Super Geek No.1 SG-1 Always No.1 BANNED
    35/47

Console:
    Xbox
    You can use 360 Revolution to inject the file into the right folder that what I did

18. Za

Zappa Rookie
    10/47

Console:
    Xbox
    I basically have the same problem now. I have copied my german version, downloaded a hardcore save, rehased the IDs and put that file into the german folder. It didn't work, does anyone have a hint what to do?

19. xx

xxcz Newbie
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    you can use the save editor on the german version thats how i did it, just give yourself lots of health and ur good

20. Za

Zappa Rookie
    10/47

Console:
    Xbox
    Nice, do you happen to still have a save of your run somewhere? It would be a huge help, if I didn't had to run through all 15 chapters again.