Trouble with my modded GTA V gamesave.

JamesBond1995 Oct 14, 2013

1. Ja

JamesBond1995 Newbie
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    My modded savegame is great! The only problem I have with it is when I play sports. In tennis, I serve it fine, but when I hit it back, it goes sailing past the other player and gives them a point, when it should give me a point since they didn't hit the tennis ball. The other is in golf, my controls with moving where higher or lower up the course is messed up, plus when i get close to the hole, it doesn't put the arrow on top of the hole, but past it, up a little, which messes me up. I tried doing these sports on my now modded save and i had no trouble with either one of them. Here's the saved game right here https://shared.com/xmc17uo2ht?s=l Thanks!

2. Swiftus

Swiftus Newbie
    0/47

Console:
    Playstation 4
    You know the rules of tennis right? The ball has to land inside the lines that make up the tennis court, and if the opponent fails to return said ball by it going past them you score. If the ball is sent hurling past them outside the line it is classed as "out", which the umpire will shout and your opponent scores if you do this three times. My apologies if you know the rules

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Xparent BlueTapatalk 2