GTA V gameplay statistics

billybong001 Oct 7, 2013

1. bi

billybong001 Newbie
    35/47

Console:
    Xbox
    Good day guys,

I'm new around here so pardon me if this is not the best place to post such an enquiry.

Recently I had some pals over to fool around in GTA V on my 360, generally having a blast doing silly stuff that I never do. For this reason I made a separate manual save prior to their arrival. The problem was the game autosaves when you exit LS Customs and I did not pay attention to this detail. The next day I started up again and did a bunch of collectibles and accidentally overwrote the manual save as I was not aware that it loaded from the autosave instead of my hard save.

As a result, the Stats page for Franklin now show $47k on healthcare (up from $2k), 35 deaths (up from 14), 125 cars stolen (up from 59) and most importantly, 12 cheats used (up from 0). The last part worries me because this could potentially cause me to not be able to unlock any more GTA V Achievements. Since there is no other recent save file to reload, what I'd like to do is edit the statistics to reflect the values prior to my friends' "crazy spree", especially the cheat codes one. I've tried Horizon and the XPG tools but both are only able to edit money and skill stuff, both of which I am not interested in. Does any one know of any way to edit the statistics, please? I'm comfortable using hex editors if that's what it takes.

Thanks for your help, I really appreciate it!

-Nic

2. TheTripleDeuce

TheTripleDeuce CanEH!dian
    35/47

Console:
    Xbox
    just grab a game save floating around the forums for the achievements you want and when your done with every achievement except the 100% completion one grab that one and use that one, i dont know of any ways to erase the used cheat code record as im positive it triggers a flag yet to be found in the save structure, before a "Flubber around" game always back up your saves on your pc/mac lol

3. bi

billybong001 Newbie
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    Thanks for your reply. Fortunately it appears one can still unlock achievements after shutting down the console as the cheats are not carried over. It would still be nice if I could edit the statistics though. If there is any way to edit these files at all I'm most willing to try it, please feel free to suggest possible tools/methods. Now I save twice at the end of each session and copy one to the cloud as well.