Grand Theft Auto V (Infinite?)

synthbiote Sep 29, 2013

1. synthbiote

synthbiote Newbie
    85/94

Console:
    Xbox
    I was wondering if it is or would be possible (either now or in the distant future) for someone to create a save for Grand Theft Auto V with Infinite Health for one or all three characters. No one has that besides the modded consoles of course (I only have a standard Xbox 360 Slim) and since the newly released Invincibility cheat only lasts 5 minutes at a time, it could really add a whole new level of replayability to me (at least in terms of Single Player). If anyone can reply with any comments, input, or explanations for how and/or why it is or isn't possible and how come no one has it, I would be more than grateful. I am not a modder by any means necessary, just a simple USB nub who wants true invincibility more than anything in GTA V! :big_boss:

2. sp

spinifex Newbie
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    Seconded deffo and i wanted the same too!!!

I know sometimes it is possible with some games but it all depends if gta v actually deals with anything with health in a way that it can be manipulated?

Another method would be for a custom iso with the no cops and unlimited health, that would be awesome and i would certainly reburn gtav on a couple more verbs if this was the case, i cannot stand the police on gta at all lol

Also i know i shouldnt hijack a thread but as its a cheat question maybe somebody would know, ive read the health & armor cheat will fix your car BUT ive tried this and of course you end up getting out of the vehicle!!! i read if you do it in the pause menu?? that it works? it deffo does not work when i press start as you will exit the menu with B lol

any ideas on that then!?

3. Ex

ExTaZii Newbie
    0/47

:boobs:

4. Ex

ExTaZii Newbie
    0/47

x'D

5. AAW

AAW Developer XPG Developer Lifetime Gold
    85/94

Console:
    Xbox
    Im not sure if GTAV store would allow the health variable to be made infinite?