[SHARE] exGPD / GPD Repository - Unlocked Achievements!

mickey79 Apr 16, 2013

1. mickey79

mickey79 Developer XPG Developer
    45/47

Console:
    Xbox
    DISCLAIMER: This is EXCLUSIVELY for XPGameSaves -- If you wish to share these files or info anywhere; please make sure you give full credit to myself AND XPGameSaves.

Fellow Gamers,

I'm trying to build a very large (perhaps the largest!) repository of exGPD's that can be shared amongst us gamers to inject into our profiles in order to increase Gamerscore or have games with fully unlocked achievements in our profiles that we haven't ever played.

I'm inviting all gamers to take some time and share what you can & add to this repository. Simply extract an exGPD from your profile for a game that is fully complete - all achievements unlocked in legit order with all achievement images intact - and upload in the Online exGPD Library.

What Is The Purpose?
    The purpose is simple - gamers want to increase their Gamerscore, or have games in their profiles that they have never played & don't wish to play but have all achievements unlocked in legit order so the game shows up as 100% Complete in their profile. This is faster & easier then grabbing a GPD with locked achievements; or having a GPD with locked achievements in your profile; and figuring out Legit Order and unlocking them one by one using an unlocker.

Tools To Use
    v3n3's exProfileEditor uses a remarkable feature called "exGPD's" that can be easily used to share games with full unlocked achievements w/ images intact. You can easily find guides & tutorials here & across the Internet.

**RULES**
    Please follow these rules when uploading exGPD's ...
    • UNLOCKED ACHIEVEMENTS ONLY: There are a lot of threads, archives & places where you can find GPD's for practically every XBOX 360 game! This thread is NOT for those. Please *ONLY* post exGPD's or GPD's that contain 100% Unlocked Achievements. Every achievement for the game should be unlocked; Game should be 100% Complete.
    • LEGIT ORDER ACHIEVEMENTS ONLY: Please make sure achievements are unlocked in LEGIT ORDER. Whether you've played the game yourself & unlocked legitimately - or unlocked them using an unlocker - or obtained the GPD from somewhere; Please *ONLY* post Legit Order Achievements Unlocked.
    • ACHIEVEMENT IMAGES A MUST: Please make sure you do not post achievements without achievement images. Every unlocked achievement should have it's achievement image intact.
    • VALID ONLINE ACHIEVEMENTS: If the game contains Online Achievements, Please make sure it contains a valid Time Stamp and is marked as an Online Achievement.

CAUTION
    One word of caution on games containing online achievements; online achievements carry a stronger risk of detection - use at your own risk and make sure the TIME STAMPS make sense, including time, date & year. Also make sure online achievements are not marked as unlocked offline. And they should make some sense (Eg:- Seriously 3.0 in GOW3 takes a long time to unlock!!). Please bear the dangers of using Online Achievements Unlocked in mind.

*********** ANNOUNCEMENT ***********

Introducing the Online exGPD Library! This is exclusively for the XPGameSaves Community - Although everyone's welcome to join in on the fun.

Why?

As the popularity of this thread & it's purpose continues to grow; I found it increasingly harder for me to keep Post #1 updated with the latest uploads & links. It's a time-consuming process. I also found the process of uploading exGPD's to a registration-required file-sharing service (like Mediafire) somewhat frustrating for the uploader --- and annoying for the downloaders, having to sit through wait times, pop-ups & irritating ads.

The Solution: An online exGPD Library that takes care of itself!! Gives freedom to both Uploaders & Downloaders and is always updated in REAL-TIME!!

Features:
    • DIRECT SERVER UPLOAD - No more annoying pop-ups, banners, ads, registration or WAIT Times at MediaFire or other online file sharing websites!! DOWNLOAD & UPLOAD your exGPD's instantly in 1-Click directly from the Server. No need to register with any file-sharing website to upload your exGPD's.
    • SEARCHEABLE DATABASE - Browse by Title, Uploader or Recent entries; or simply search for your favorite title using the powerful exGPD Database search. Type in the name of the Title or the Title ID.
    • SINGLE-CLICK DOWNLOAD - Click on the Download exGPD link and download to your system; no waiting! Direct download from Server.
    • AUTOMATIC TITLE / COVER ART - When you upload your exGPD, you do not need to specify the game title; the program automatically searches & adds the Game Title to your exGPD in the database; allowing for faster & convenient searches for the downloader. In addition, the program also picks up and adds the Cover Art for the game to the listing.
    Instructions:
    • Please make sure your exGPD's are in their original filename with only Title ID, eg:- "4d570345.exGPD". Do not use Title Names for your .exGPD file.
    • Please be sure to come back here & post about your upload so you can get credit & reps from members. (I will be automatically notified about uploads & will post here).
    • Currently there is a 2 File At A Time limit to uploading; uploading more then that generates a raw error; eventually this will be fixed.
    • After uploading an exGPD, always wait to see the word "Completed" before moving on. Even if the progress bar shows 100%.
    Bug Control:
    • With every new program, there is always the possibility of bugs in the code that cause malfunctions & errors; this program being no different. Please be patient as I try to root out any bugs found during usage. Please feel free to report any bugs you find during your use in this thread or by directly contacting me. I will try to resolve them as & when time permits me.
    Note:
    • The program is currently using some of the newer classes & functions available that require updated & newer browsers to work. This was a personal choice; I feel all of us as members here, for the most part, keep up-to-date with the latest software. It is possible that some of the features & functions may not work on older browsers, for example, IE 8 or below.
    Please check out a couple of quick & dirty tutorial/feature videos I created for use of this Library.

Creating exGPD's Using exProfileEditor (For Uploading To Library):
    http://www.xpgamesaves.com/topic/70897-share-exgpd-gpd-repository-unlocked-achievements/?p=364650

Loading exGPD's In Your Profile Using exProfileEditor:
    http://www.xpgamesaves.com/topic/70897-share-exgpd-gpd-repository-unlocked-achievements/?p=369754

Download / Browsing
    [media]http://youtu.be/0hU0gZJc_OQ[/media]
    Uploading
    [media]http://youtu.be/uBzXHwyogdY[/media]

Access the Online exGPD Library at:

Online exGPD Library

Don't forget to bookmark it!
    Please feel free to drop in comments & suggestions; This entire announcement will also be going up on Post #1.

Thanks - And Most Importantly - Enjoy!!

Thanks!

PS: Feel free to add me on Live; GT: luci5r9

• Creative Creative x 1
  2. TATAO

TATAO Lifetime Gold Lifetime Gold
    55/94

Console:
    Xbox
    :wah: Wow!! I am very happy! Thank you for all that brother! :MeGusta:

3. MrFlex25

MrFlex25 Sneaky Taco
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    Ill post my minecraft LEGIT GPD later mate! ;)

4. TATAO

55/94

Console:
    Xbox
    Thank you! If you have any more legitimate game in order, will also be welcome!

5. mickey79

0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    Thanks!!

6. Bu

Bullet Guest

Awesome thread Mickey , good job.

7. mickey79

0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    Thank you Sir!!

8. mickey79

0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    Added exGPD for Assassin's Creed - 100% Complete - Legit Order.

I'd like to REQUEST other gamers to take some time & post their 100% Completed Legit Order exGPD's / GPD's to add to this collection.

Thanks.

9. xxxAcid

xxxAcid R* Chick
    35/47

P.A
    Console:
    Xbox One
    i have been using ExProfileEditor myself for the best part of a year now so can appreciate what a great idea this thread is and would like to contribute to your collection it if thats ok :)
    here are 8 of my exGPDs just so you can check that im catching the right drift and correct anything i may have got wrongiv placed each file in a named folder inside the rar they all in a legit order and have 100% unlocked via how iv worked with exprofileeditor eg. i only use the unlocker for offline achievements then i tend to grind the online ones by playing the games and earning them legit so some of my files may contain online achievements

Max Payne 3
    Red Dead Redemption
    Batman Arkham Asylum
    College Hoops 2k6
    Sleeping Dogs
    Fifa 13
    Fifa Road to world cup 2006
    Wet

http://www.mediafire.com/?9k7oace7litj0ek

10. mickey79

0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    Acid - THANK you so much for taking the time to contribute to this collection; I appreciate it so very much. I'm a little tied up today but I will get back to these tomorrow and add them to the list on post #1. I'll also verify if everything looks good, but my guess is it should be fine.

Thanks again!

11. mickey79

0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    Following titles have been added (THANKS to xxxAcid) to Post #1; they are verified 100% Complete - Legit Order Achievements.

Batman Arkham Asylum
    College Hoops 2k6
    Fifa 13
    Fifa Road to world cup 2006
    Max Payne 3
    Red Dead Redemption
    Sleeping Dogs
    Wet

12. XPGCaboose

XPGCaboose XPG Lifer TeamXPG
    155/188

Console:
    Xbox
    great topic. should help those looking to boost their GS.

13. daniyal

daniyal The Deathbringer of COD
    45/47

Student
    Console:
    Playstation 4
    Guys mind uploading the program as well as the owners website is dead

14. mickey79

0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    It does appear that v3n3.org is down at the moment; I'm pretty sure it will be back online at some point, BLNJ has other things going on there besides exPE. Either way, I don't have the installation file but I'm uploading the actual program folder here --- my feeling is that it should work out-of-the-box without the necessity of the installation file. Give it a shot.

Also - there's many tutorials around, here & other places, including game-tuts, which can guide you on exact usage if you have any trouble.

15. TATAO

55/94

Console:
    Xbox
    Assassins Creed 1 1000/1000
    Assassins Creed 2 1000/1000
    Army Of Two: The Devils Cartel 1000/1000
    Call Of Duty World At War 1500/1500
    Civilization Rev. 1000/1000
    Modern Warfare 2 1000/1000
    Modern Warfare 3 1610/1610
    The Saboteur 1000/1000
    The Sims 3 1000/1000

http://www.mediafire.com/?ocqf10hsf68t66t

These games were all copied from my profile. Yes, they are all legitimate in order...

16. mickey79

0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    Following titles have been added (THANKS to SkateMW2) to Post #1; they are verified 100% Complete - Legit Order Achievements.

Army Of Two: The Devils Cartel
    Call Of Duty World At War
    Civilization Revolution
    Call Of Duty: Modern Warfare 2
    Call Of Duty: Modern Warfare 3
    The Saboteur
    The Sims 3

Note: I already had AC & AC2 in there. Thanks!

17. xxxAcid

xxxAcid R* Chick
    35/47

P.A
    Console:
    Xbox One
    hi micky heres the rest of mine 17 in total 10 arcade games and 7 full games, as before they are in a legit order and mat contain online achievements which are timestamped due to 95% of them being earned legit
    alien breed 1,2 and 3
    csi hard evidence
    d&d daggerdale
    doritos crash course
    doritos dash of destruction
    fifa world cup 2006
    happy wars
    harms way
    la noire
    plants vs zombies
    sonic the hedgehog
    south park
    thrilleville otr
    wwe 12
    wwe 13

http://www.mediafire.com/?vkjgmt4usd5ccp8

18. mickey79

0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    Excellent my friend! I will be adding these to post #1 shortly. Thanks! Much appreciated.

Hoping more gamers follow suit.

19. mickey79

0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    Following titles have been added (THANKS to xxxAcid) to Post #1; they are verified 100% Complete - Legit Order Achievements:

Alien Breed 1
    Alien Breed 2
    Alien Breed 3
    Dungeons & Dragons: Daggerdale
    Doritos Crash Course
    Doritos Dash of Destruction
    FIFA World Cup 2006
    Happy Wars
    Harm's Way
    La Noire
    Plants Vs. Zombies
    Sonic the Hedgehog
    South Park
    Thrilleville: Off The Rails
    WWE '12
    WWE '13

**** INVITING ALL GAMERS TO CONTRIBUTE!!! ****

20. TATAO

55/94

Console:
    Xbox
    Bullet Witch USA
    Deadly Premonition USA
    Ea Sports Fight Night 3
    Jumper
    Open Season
    Resident Evil 4
    Scene IT? LCA
    Terminator Salvation
    Under Defeat ( JPN )
    Under Defeat ( PAL )
    Viking

http://www.mediafire.com/?pdj6u92ipg3np81

All Games 1000/1000

And most important legitimate order.

PS: All the members of the forum, feel free to post your games legitimizes order also ...