Photo
* * * * * 3 votes

Warriors Orochi 3 Editor[Mod Tool]

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
145 replies to this topic

#121 dre318

dre318

Leecher

• Gamers
  • 3 posts

Posted 08 September 2012 - 05:30 PM

im having trouble getting started

#122 ivenoname

ivenoname

Leecher

• Gamers
  • 1 posts

Posted 12 September 2012 - 10:38 PM

Ok game keeps telling me that my save is broken after I mod it. I figure I'll post what I am doing so y'all can look at it and see if something is wrong.

I am using Usb Xtaf Gui v.44 to extract the save from following path -Data Partition - Content - E000 ETC. - 4B5607DF - 00000001 - WOrochi3 save.

Extract save to desktop, load in editor, make edits, save.

Delete old save from explorer, inject new save into explorer.

Transfer to XBOX, load game, and save is broken.

I have tried just making tiny edits to see if anythinbg works and so far every edit I make breaks the save.

Now what my end goal really is here is to give characters weapons they normally can't use. I am not trying anything to outrageous like giving a spear character a sword or anything. But giving Ginchiyo Tachibana, the sword Susuano'o uses.

If this is not possible please let me know because I will just quit now if so. Though I don't see anyreason why this shouldn't work.

#123 slyfuldragon

slyfuldragon

360Revolution Developer

• 360Revolution Dev

• 1,552 posts

Posted 13 September 2012 - 06:52 PM

Ok game keeps telling me that my save is broken after I mod it. I figure I'll post what I am doing so y'all can look at it and see if something is wrong.

I am using Usb Xtaf Gui v.44 to extract the save from following path -Data Partition - Content - E000 ETC. - 4B5607DF - 00000001 - WOrochi3 save.

Extract save to desktop, load in editor, make edits, save.

Delete old save from explorer, inject new save into explorer.

Transfer to XBOX, load game, and save is broken.

I have tried just making tiny edits to see if anythinbg works and so far every edit I make breaks the save.

Now what my end goal really is here is to give characters weapons they normally can't use. I am not trying anything to outrageous like giving a spear character a sword or anything. But giving Ginchiyo Tachibana, the sword Susuano'o uses.

If this is not possible please let me know because I will just quit now if so. Though I don't see anyreason why this shouldn't work.

It sounds like you aren't rehashing/resigning after you are saving the changes made in the editor, and before you are injecting your save onto your USB.

im having trouble getting started

Please refer to this post:

Alright,
Download and Open 360Revolution
Open the USB Xplorer and locate the save within your USB drive.
Extract the save from the USB onto your PC and load the save in the editor.

Once finished, save the changes in the editor, Drag and drop the save in 360Revolution
Click Rehash/Resign
Inject the save back onto your USB Device (located in the folder you found using the same USB Xplorer within 360Revolution)

If you are still having trouble, this tutorial should help you:

#124 dre318

dre318

Leecher

• Gamers
  • 3 posts

Posted 18 September 2012 - 04:23 PM

can anybody make a video using the mod so that i can actually see how you are doin it

#125 RocketSauce

RocketSauce

Getting Started

• Lifetime Gold
  • 17 posts

Posted 22 September 2012 - 05:37 PM

Love the editor! Thanks for this.

Just one question for you though regarding Musou Points for Musou Battlegrounds.

Will you be able to add this to the editor at some point? Or have I missed it somehow?

#126 dhani

dhani

Leecher

• Gamers
  • 2 posts

Posted 13 November 2012 - 04:30 AM

every time i save the mod always apears save error saving file "object reference not set to an instance of an object"
what dhould i do?

#127 slyfuldragon

slyfuldragon

360Revolution Developer

• 360Revolution Dev

• 1,552 posts

Posted 15 November 2012 - 10:22 PM

every time i save the mod always apears save error saving file "object reference not set to an instance of an object"
what dhould i do?

Are you using this tool or the tool in 360Revolution?

#128 djxphuzuh

djxphuzuh

Leecher

• Gamers
  • 1 posts

Posted 18 November 2012 - 12:56 AM

Hey Sly! I'm using 360revolution for your editor. When I open my file on the editor and change the stuff after that, I can't save it. I get a message saying, "object reference not set to an instance of an object" What up with that?

#129 aptitan

aptitan

Leecher

• Gamers
  • 1 posts

Posted 05 December 2012 - 02:10 PM

I am playing japanes version.
When I open the save, the mod tools show "invalid save".
How can I solve this problem ?

#130 slyfuldragon

slyfuldragon

360Revolution Developer

• 360Revolution Dev

• 1,552 posts

Posted 05 December 2012 - 05:23 PM

I am playing japanes version.
When I open the save, the mod tools show "invalid save".
How can I solve this problem ?

Thats is because this is for the English version.
There is a separate editor for I made for Musou Orochi 2 (the Japanese version)

If you want to send me the Japanese save I could try about making an update for the Japanese version

#131 jmthao85

jmthao85

Leecher

• Gamers
  • 5 posts

Posted 20 December 2012 - 07:01 PM

Everytime i click the Warrior Orochi 3 V1.1.1.2.exe, it disappear after 30 sec and doesnt lunch. What happening here?

#132 Deezypiel

Deezypiel

Getting Started

• Gamers
  • 17 posts

Posted 22 December 2012 - 12:43 AM

I just get unexpected handling experience or whatever when i open the editor and try to load the save

#133 Deezypiel

Deezypiel

Getting Started

• Gamers
  • 17 posts

Posted 22 December 2012 - 12:46 AM

When I open the editor through 360rev, and I try to save, I get a error saying object reference not set to an instance of an object

#134 Deezypiel

Deezypiel

Getting Started

• Gamers
  • 17 posts

Posted 22 December 2012 - 03:16 AM

Yeah, now im getting invalid key size or something when i try to go to package manager. Ive redownloaded 360 already

#135 slyfuldragon

slyfuldragon

360Revolution Developer

• 360Revolution Dev

• 1,552 posts

Posted 26 December 2012 - 04:30 AM

When I open the editor through 360rev, and I try to save, I get a error saying object reference not set to an instance of an object

Trying using this editor (the stand alone one) and reply back if you are having the same issues.
Sounds like there might be either something wrong with your save, or a bug in the editor in 360Revolution

#136 brandonsoo

brandonsoo

Leecher

• Gamers
  • 1 posts

Posted 17 March 2013 - 11:55 PM

i really need help! im kinda new to this mod stuff..so i was wondering how to get this work up
im plying the jap version of WO3 which means its WO2 right? okay so i've downloaded Horizon i've extracted the save file from my USB but when i tried opening with editor it say invalid save?
my tittle/game id : 4B5607D9
any idea how??

#137 slyfuldragon

slyfuldragon

360Revolution Developer

• 360Revolution Dev

• 1,552 posts

Posted 25 March 2013 - 08:03 PM

i really need help! im kinda new to this mod stuff..so i was wondering how to get this work up
im plying the jap version of WO3 which means its WO2 right? okay so i've downloaded Horizon i've extracted the save file from my USB but when i tried opening with editor it say invalid save?
my tittle/game id : 4B5607D9
any idea how??

That is why, this is for the English version. Japanese version is the Musou Orochi 2.

Please upload your save and include the current stats of the save that the editor has (Gems, Money, etc.. and Xiahou Dun's Stats)

Then I can update the Japanese Editor I have made for this. (http://www.xpgamesav...editormod-tool/)

#138 extinction

extinction

Contributionist

• Gamers
  • 111 posts

Posted 22 June 2013 - 02:29 AM

thank you, this work wonders.

#139 darkfalcon

darkfalcon

Leecher

• Gamers
  • 3 posts