How to burn your XGD3 backup (CLONE CD)
Download Clone Cd here: http://www.xpgamesav...-clone-cd-5314/
<@c4eva> have verified clonecd version 18.104.22.168 burns xgd3 0800 isos correctly, same as imgburn
1. Select Write Image From File
2. Select the .dvd file of your XGD3 rip
3. As you can see the layer break is 2133520. Click Next.
4. You can set your Write Speed to x2.4 (some people can do it faster but to be safe I use x2.4.
5. Select "Write Until the End of the Media is reached" then click OK.
6. Let it burn (45 mins on x2.4)
Thanks to Ubergeek from T-X for the wording, IMGs by me.