How to mod ANY car in Forza Motorsport 3.
You need these programs:
SQLite Database Browser:
Le Fluffie for DLC Creation
To extract zip files from forza you need quickbms:
And this script for quickbms:
1. Extract your forza 3 game ISO somewhere to your liking and go to Media\DB\gamedb.slt and open gamedb.slt in SQL
2. Go to Data_Car in browser data tab.
Here you should see all the car ID's in Forza 3.
Let's pick for example a Cayman S. It has ID=293
3. Then go to List_UpgradeEngine where you selected data_car
4. Then you look for Overall ID 293. There you have the Cayman S
5. You get the Engine ID from there and it's 47 for Cayman S
6. Here comes the fun part. Now you need to open up Notepad and write:
UPDATE * SET * WHERE *
i.e. UPDATE List_UpgradeEngineFuelSystem SET TorqueScale=1.1 WHERE List_UpgradeEngineFuelSystem.Id=47003;
Here you see that I have changed some values of the Cayman S Engine upgrade 3!
001= Upgrade level 1
002= Upgrade level 2
003= Upgrade level 3
i.e. Cayman S Fuel System Upgrade 3 = 47003. 47 being the engine ID and 003 being the Upgrade level.
7. Once you are finished save it as:
8. Open up a new notepad and write this into it
Here you can see that I've listed an upgrade. Simply write what table you are in.
9. Save it as:
10. Make a new DLC and you're and good to play your newly modded forza 3 .
Tip. Don't use some overkill numbers. Like if you have a number like TorqueScale=1.2 don't set it to something like 120000.
Just place DLC into /Hdd1/Content/0000000000000000/4D53084D/00000002/