Photo
* * * * * 2 votes

Dynasty Warriors: Gundam 3 Editor[Mod Tool]

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
114 replies to this topic

#101 nonyabeezwax

nonyabeezwax

Leecher

• Gamers
  • 1 posts

Posted 08 September 2012 - 08:04 PM

help it doesnt work it says error reading file and that it has been denied. im using the horizon to get the saved game onto my desktop too

#102 slyfuldragon

slyfuldragon

360Revolution Developer

• 360Revolution Dev

• 1,501 posts

Posted 08 September 2012 - 08:14 PM

help it doesnt work it says error reading file and that it has been denied. im using the horizon to get the saved game onto my desktop too

Please upload your save, include the full error report, and also to run the program as admin.

#103 DOWZero

DOWZero

Leecher

• Gamers
  • 8 posts

Posted 13 September 2012 - 01:29 PM

thanks for the save editor now to get my gundam on :)

#104 ajankia01

ajankia01

Getting Started

• Gamers
  • 15 posts

Posted 07 November 2012 - 01:09 PM

Hey guys i am a noob to the editing stuff so please excuse me in i ask some thing dumb. I just download the 360revolution and configured my usb in my xbox and put my dwg3 save there and then hooked it up to my pc. i followed this tutorial "http://www.xpgamesav...with-pictures/" and i followed it step by step but i am still ubable to see any change when try to play the game. The rehash is done automatically because of the 2.701.0.0 and then i just go to the save and overite it but i am still unable to see anychange in the game it self please help.
Thank YOu

#105 ajankia01

ajankia01

Getting Started

• Gamers
  • 15 posts

Posted 07 November 2012 - 01:52 PM

Sorry guys i figured the problem, it was my pc i think there are some issues with its framework i tried using my laptop and worked great. Thanks again to anyone who read my previous comment and tried to help me.

Thank You Sly

#106 DuoMaxwell1123

DuoMaxwell1123

Leecher

• Gamers
  • 3 posts

Posted 23 March 2013 - 01:34 PM

Just Curious...do you have to already unlock and develop each gundam before you mod them? because I modded the first few you get when you start but the ones i really want and got later werent affected. Would you be able to help? BTW this Tool is amazing. just a lil much to understand completely. ^_^

#107 slyfuldragon

slyfuldragon

360Revolution Developer

• 360Revolution Dev

• 1,501 posts

Posted 25 March 2013 - 08:01 PM

Just Curious...do you have to already unlock and develop each gundam before you mod them? because I modded the first few you get when you start but the ones i really want and got later werent affected. Would you be able to help? BTW this Tool is amazing. just a lil much to understand completely. ^_^

It should edit the ones you don't have unlocked yet as well.

If not you can always go back and redo it.

#108 Dude1532

Dude1532

Getting Started

• Gamers
  • 10 posts

Posted 03 April 2013 - 10:26 AM

please help! it corrupts my save no matter what I do. I rehash and resign using Horizon but still nothing.

#109 DuoMaxwell1123

DuoMaxwell1123

Leecher

• Gamers
  • 3 posts

Posted 13 April 2013 - 11:12 PM

Hey man. Im havin some trouble getting my mod to work. When I mod my suits down to 100 then save, close and reopen, then hit the max all stats in slot 1 it says the file is being used by another process. Ive tried modding the file that says is being used by another process but then the save becomes corrupt. What should I do?

#110 slyfuldragon

slyfuldragon

360Revolution Developer

• 360Revolution Dev

• 1,501 posts

Posted 15 April 2013 - 05:36 PM

Hey man. Im havin some trouble getting my mod to work. When I mod my suits down to 100 then save, close and reopen, then hit the max all stats in slot 1 it says the file is being used by another process. Ive tried modding the file that says is being used by another process but then the save becomes corrupt. What should I do?

Make sure no other programs are using that file upon opening it in the editor, saving, closing then reopening.

please help! it corrupts my save no matter what I do. I rehash and resign using Horizon but still nothing.

Try Rehashing/Resigning in 360Revolution as well. If not, please post your save so I can take a look at it.

#111 DuoMaxwell1123

DuoMaxwell1123

Leecher

• Gamers
  • 3 posts

Posted 16 April 2013 - 04:15 AM

Thanks man, i think i know what i have to do.

#112 whitefang

whitefang

Leecher

• Gamers
  • 1 posts

Posted 17 April 2013 - 05:43 PM

Is there any chance of a save? Doesn't have to be a pop n load, just max stats etc? i cant get the editor to work. would be greatly appreciated. 

#113 b4lwaves17

b4lwaves17

Leecher

• Gamers
  • 1 posts

Posted 03 June 2013 - 05:29 AM

I am new to modding an I wanted to know how am I suppose to mod dynasty warriors gundam 3 for my xbox 360 can someone help me step by step ? If it not to much to ask ?

#114 Myrrha

Myrrha

Leecher

• Gamers
  • 4 posts

Posted 03 June 2013 - 09:52 PM

I'm sure you've been approached upon the matter, but is there a way to create a Dynasty Warriors Gundam Game Save Editor for the Playstation 3? The reason I ask is because there is new advances in the area of save profile signing.

#115 loveundermytail

loveundermytail

Leecher

• Gamers
  • 1 posts

Posted 24 June 2013 - 07:09 AM

This is awesome, Just rebought the game and this makes it all the better!