This tutorial will show you how to use GPD mods after the dashboard update. Here are some things you will need:
-USB stick(1GB+) not a transfer cable
-Clean GPD (Not modded)
First thing first, the dashboard update. The update causes modded profiles to become corrupt. So if you try to transfer cable or USB a modded profile you wont be able to sign in. If you have not already updated i recommend that you put clean GPDs back on your profiles or you could risk losing them. Here is what to do if you have to do to successfully bypass the update and install a GPD.
1. If you have not already updated, refuse the update. If you have already, skip to step 4. Go to settings on your dashboard. Format your USB drive if you have not already done so. Then go to your hard drive. From there go to profiles and move them onto your usb. (Select them and choose move.)
2. Insert your USB into your computer and open modio. Then from modio choose to explore your device. Open up the first folder and you should see your profiles. Click on the folder of the profile you would like to view. Then drag a copy to your desktop. Open this copy with modio. At the top of the resigner window you should see two tabs, click on the second one. You should now be looking at the file contents of the profile. Here you will see GPDs for multiple games. 41560855 is the one for black ops. Right click and choose to inject file into root. Then insert a clean GPD. If you cannot find a clean GPD, simply delete the one on your profile. You wont lose anything, and this prevents your profile from being corrupted. Drag this profile from your desktop back into where you found it. When it propts you, choose to replace. Now you are ready for step 3.
3. Put the USB back into your xbox. Decline the update if you have to. Move all of the profiles back onto your hard drive. Remove USB. Now update. Only update your hard drive. Make sure that you do not update your USB as well.
4. Turn off your Xbox. Remove your hard drive and your ethernet cord. Reinsert your USB stick. Turn on your Xbox. Now you need to create a profile to mod with. You can call it whatever you want. You will notice that if you are connected to Xbox Live it will ask you to update for your USB. If this happens decline. Right now you only have the update on your hard drive. This allows you to play online when your have it in. But, if you only have your USB in there is no update and you can use GPDs.
5. Plug your USB stick back into your computer. Open Modio and explore your device. Now you should only see one profile, the one you created for modding. Drag it to your desktop. Open it with modio. There should be very little content in the profile. Inject a modded GPD into the root using the same method you used to insert a clean one. Drag this profile back into the device explorer just like before.
6. Put the USB stick back into your Xbox. Go to memory like in step one. If for some reason the title update is there delete it. Now you are ready to play. Enjoy!
*Note: Once you dashboard, your GPD will kind off reset. This means that you will lose your mods. This is not a big deal, simply repeat step 5 and you will be fine.
Credit goes to K money and Dash
+Rep button = Thank you