Just Cause 3: Avalanche Studios Releases Update to Resolve PC Issues, News, Updates

Nasyr Jan 25, 2016

1. Nasyr

Nasyr The Nice One Lifetime Gold XPG Retired Staff
    55/94

Console:
    Xbox One
    [​IMG]

Like with many updates, there have been a few Just Cause 3 PC players who have reported that the update fixed the problems they have been encountering and there was an obvious improvement in the performance of the game. Likewise, there were still more than a few PC users who claim that the update that Avalanche Studios released did not really do anything in terms of improved load times and stuttering of their game.​
    For those still encountering problems with Just Cause 3, they are encouraged to report the issues and to provide detailed information like date, time, specs of setup, dxdiag, amongst others. The upcoming DLC expansion from Avalanche Studios is the Sky Fortress DLC which will be adding new vehicles and missions.​
    The Sky Fortress DLC which was revealed early in the month, is the first of the three-part DLC that Avalanche Studios will be releasing for Just Cause 3. The other – still unnamed – Expansion Passes for Just Cause 3 are Land and Sea.​
    The weapons and vehicles for Just Cause 3 that were only initially offered as pre-order bonuses, Avalanche Studios also announced that they will also be releasing them for purchase. The prices for the weapons and vehicles packs were also revealed, the Weaponized Vehicle Pack is being offered for only $4, and the Explosive Weapon Pack is offered for also the same price.​

2. milldogtjm

milldogtjm TeamXPG For Life Lifetime Gold
    55/94

A Student of Gaming
    Console:
    Xbox One
    I've reported mine but haven't heard back from them, to determine what were my errors root cause.