installing a game from Scratched Disk? Or ISO?

Jetsetskyking Jan 10, 2016

1. Je

Jetsetskyking Newbie
    55/94

i have a legit copy of a game called dynasty warriors gundam 3. and i want to play it. Theres no game like it available on PC. However the game is recognizable but unplayable. It is way past the warranty on the game, and I tried so many clean and repair methods for the disk, but no change. I want to install the game and use the disc to activate it. Is there a way i can install the game with some workaround? i dont care if its illegal, immoral, or against microsoft rules, i just want to play the game.

2. •Σиïgмλ•

•Σиïgмλ• The Walrus Of Love XPG Developer Lifetime Gold
    235/282

Console:
    Xbox
    Depends on how scratched the disk is for a start

easiest way would be to try Rent a copy of the game install it to hdd from rented game and try use your scratched disc to boot the game hopefully that will make it past the DRM check and boot the game up

or if your console is past its warrenty and you not really bothered why not just have somebody Jtag or RGH your console

that way you can just download a version of the game and play it without the worry of scratched discs as you can run them from Raw versions

3. Je

Jetsetskyking Newbie
    0/47

I don't really know a lot bot Jtag and RGH and i havent played 360 regularly for almost 4 years. The thing is i don't want to make any big changes or too much effort, because i only still have a 360 for games that wont be backwards compatible on xbox one and dont exist on other systems. Either way nice idea, i just worry about where i can get a rental for this game, its not exactly popular in the states.

4. •Σиïgмλ•

•Σиïgмλ• The Walrus Of Love XPG Developer Lifetime Gold
    235/282

Console:
    Xbox
    ebay would be worth a look as i understand its an old game and there are a few sellers on there with the game who are located in the states

ok you may have to pay slightly more for the game than you would if ya was going to rent but it may be an avenue worth exploring ;)

5. milldogtjm

milldogtjm TeamXPG For Life Lifetime Gold
    55/94

A Student of Gaming
    Console:
    Xbox One