Wii Nintendo NX: New console as powerful as Xbox One, new details set for January release

Heavy Smoker Dec 23, 2015

1. Heavy Smoker

Heavy Smoker Battlefield Junkie XPG Retired Staff
    15/47

Console:
    Xbox
    THE Nintendo NX is set to battle the Xbox One and PS4 this generation with a tempting price point and an on-par power offering
    [​IMG]
    That's according to new reports today that claim Nintendo's upcoming console will be looking to compete with other new-gen consoles on price and will boast the same level of performance as Microsoft's Xbox One.​
    More information is now expected to arrive in January, as Nintendo plan to showcase the new device behind closed doors at CES 2016.​
    Reports on the status of the new console have appeared mixed since it was first announced by Nintendo earlier in 2015.​
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MeRRaJXQEOg​
    A new patent filed by the company showcasing a new controller boasting a touchscreen panel that covers the whole front of the device appeared to yet another move away from their rivals.​
    The front-facing buttons would make way for context-aware touch, allowing for a whole new level of flexibility that would let users turn the controller and have visual effects.​
    However, other analysts have insisted they have heard nothing about any new dev kits being released, indicating that the Nintendo NX is still far from being released.​

2. Ro

Rocky Guest

Great update Smoker ;)

3. Deh Deh

Deh Deh Member
    25/47

Console:
    Xbox One
    Why I'm I just hearing about this now? Lol... Idk about Nintendo these years. Hopefully it can be at par with the Xbox one and the PS4. I'm not losing faith on Nintendo just yet!

4. sh

shinwg Member
    25/47

Console:
    Xbox
    nintendo should go away, just like Sega did. my 64,gamecube and wii I lost my money and investment. I didn't care to buy wii u. they should quit and focus handle only

5. The Real Wings

The Real Wings Rookie
    15/47

Console:
    Xbox One
    Hey, this post was made one day before my birthday.......nice.......oh and um, nintendo is really cool, yeah DK 64.