Any gym buddies on here?

XPG Peas Sep 9, 2015

1. XPG Peas

XPG Peas Graphic Designer
    65/94

Console:
    Other
    I Recently started the gym, got some protein & Creatine and plan to hit it pretty hard.

Anyone here currently go and got any advice to get bigger quicker?

Cheers

[​IMG]

2. Iamcoolz

Iamcoolz Forum Administrator Staff Member XPG Administrator
    205/282

Console:
    Xbox One
    I hit the gym quite frequently, I know according to most studies you aren't supposed to train the same muscle, but I dedicate one week to biceps, one week to triceps, one week to core, and one week to legs. I mix my back in with triceps. I use pre-workout powder, C4 Mass + Pre-Workout is some crazy intense stuff and it feels like you are hyped up on cocaine, it can be addicting to be honest. If you're looking to tone, find a comfortable weight and rep as many as you can. If you're looking to gain mass, increase your weight as the weeks go by, luckily you're on creatine and protein it will help a lot in the healing process.

Also, don't cut yourself short, supplements are expensive, the better ones anyway, the more you spend, the better quality supplement you will get I have come to find out. You really only need four things to get to the size you wish: creatine, protein, diet, and a good sleep schedule. Sleep is an extremely important part, maintain a good sleep schedule, and wake up as you do every morning. Any more questions? Feel free to reply back, I got years of experience and I have even minored in sports medicine, and nutrition.

3. OfficialSilas

OfficialSilas The PC Wizard
    105/188

Console:
    Other
    All I can say it commitment is key. Allthough doing GYM is important, your meals are even more important. You body is like a car, give it crap fuel it doesn't give the best performance. Protein shakes are a great easy source of your daily needs but it doesn't give you the good fats and other bits in pieces that chicken, fish and veggies give you, so try and split it. Now.. Creatine is amazing I'm currently using it with the 4 day on, 4 day off method which basically helps your body recover and keep active, similar to a pre-workout which I will get into next..

Now, if you're wanting to get into GYM and want to see results don't use Pre-Workout. It's so bad for your body and will just ruin your insides. It's basically an overdose of Coffee and can ruin your heart rate and do terrible stuff to your body. So eating a Banana or having something good before your workout even Creatine will do the trick. I hate the bland taste of water and creatine so make it interesting.. Maybe use your protein shake powder in which I use Gold Standard Whey 100% and creatine. It does the trick! But if you can't afford it, just blend a banana, milk and creatine! It's simple and effective.

All I can say is go ham! Best of luck man!

4. XPG Peas

XPG Peas Graphic Designer
    25/47

Console:
    Other
    Yeah a guy i know always says never train the same muscle group 2 days in a row because they have to recover. Also is it okay to take your protein shakes with milk rather than water? And do you know where i could get a good diet plan from? I would like to gain a lot of mass somehow.
    I like that idea of having the creatine in my shake! I also hate the taste of creatine and water. Is mass gainer any good?

5. Iamcoolz

Iamcoolz Forum Administrator Staff Member XPG Administrator
    205/282

Console:
    Xbox One
    For gaining mass in my personal opinion a diet isn't necessary as the whole goal is to put on weight whether it be fat or muscle. I ate like absolute crap for quite some time and I gained fat and turned it into muscle and so on. You can look up plans via Google like meat plans and such, the more meat the better, as meat is loaded with protein and other amino acids.

Silas, not sure where you got your information on pre-workout but it isn't just a stimulant, it has creatine and other combinations that do wonders for a body that is going through the pain of the gym. I have hit all time highs in the gym thanks to pre-workout powders. There isn't enough medical research on pre workout powders for anyone to say anything, one thing that is proven is that an athlete on pre-workout can out perform one not on it.

6. Darth Vader

Darth Vader Banned (Read The Rules) BANNED
    55/94

Xbox One
    lately ive been going to the Gym myself! with my cousin our aim is upper body and a Six pack!!
    and you know the other reason lol :lmfao: :lmfao: for those that dont understand me :| its ok!

7. NATAS

NATAS Musky Maniac Lifetime Gold
    65/94

Console:
    Xbox
    I almost went to the gym once, stayed home and drank beer instead. I have a 6 pack for when the 12 pack runs out.