RGH Screen Recording

sweeneyMods Aug 8, 2015

1. sweeneyMods

sweeneyMods Newbie
    5/47

Console:
    Xbox
    Does anyone know of an updated way to record your gameplay on dash 17349? I know there was a way that used RGLoader, but that has only been updated for 17150. Thanks in advance!

2. XPG Peas

XPG Peas Graphic Designer
    25/47

Console:
    Other
    I have searched for this a few times myself and never found a way. However if you connect your RGH to your computer screen and play it off there your can record using a variety of free programs that will record your screen. You only need to buy one cable to be able to use your computer as a screen.

I know its not the answer you were looking for but it may be helpful if you don't want to buy a PVR?

3. Nyx

Nyx Newbie
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    Only issue with that is, depending on your computer, running programs, quality of cable, etc, you could get up to a half second of delay between the xbox outputting the video and actually seeing it on screen. If you get a Xbox360 VGA cable, preferably one of the ones made by M$, then you could use a PC monitor to play your games. From personal experience, a webcam or similar recording device aimed at the monitor at the right distance/angle can provide mid to semi-high quality video if done correctly. Not optimal, but better then the delay caused by going through a PC, and rather cheaper then a PVR as the 360 VGA cables can be had for around $10 USD at GameStop.... if, you can find them....

4. begallegal1

begallegal1 Medicine Man Lifetime Gold TeamXPG
    235/282

Console:
    Xbox
    There is no "good" way to do this with software,,XBMovie (SDK/XDK command line tool) can, and is supposed to, but it's awful in my experience , rarely can I even get a decent 15 second clip using my actual XDK console,, and probably only complete 1/50 tries on a Jtag or RGH running dev kernel. It may work good with a newer GBXDK(1gb ram devkit), but that would be the only console type that has enough bump to do it, our retails (jtag-RGH) sure don't :lol:

Just bite it and buy a PVR or similar,,trust me on this !

5. FeralA9X

FeralA9X The EX-Terminator XPG Administrator
    430/564

Console:
    Xbox
    The only decent way to do this without a pvr would be to use an XB1. You would need to be on the preview dash on xb1 and windows 10 on your PC, you would then need to connect your xb360 to the hdmi input of your xb1 and then use the Game DVR from within the xbox app on your PC. Not 100% sure this method works but is the way i grab screenshots :p

6. SLAVE

SLAVE Skate
    45/47

Console:
    Xbox
    or get someone to REC. for you bro lol

7. mni

mni Newbie
    5/47

Console:
    Xbox
    talan jo talan nem meg nem tudom