Computer turns on the off half a second later is still hapenning :( help

XPGTomo Jul 28, 2015

1. XPGTomo

XPGTomo Member
    205/282

Console:
    Computer
    I've tried everything but nothings working I've done an out the case test and nothing and I've got new motherboard new psu and new graphics card and processor but it's been working fine normally it does this a lot but I've got past it but when I wanna turn it back on of if it gets knocked then it'll turn off straight away

2. Iamcoolz

Iamcoolz Forum Administrator Staff Member XPG Administrator
    205/282

Console:
    Xbox One
    You got a new motherboard, new PSU, and graphics card and your PC is randomly shutting off? It makes me seem like possibly, just possibly, the electrical outlet you have is having issues putting out that much wattage, I know in some older houses, especially those who have had PC's hooked up to them before for long periods of time tend to "drain" that outlet or kill it off. I would try a different outlet and see if that does anything at all. Also post your specs, like your new motherboard, PSU, and graphics card.

3. XPGTomo

XPGTomo Member
    45/47

Console:
    Computer
    I have realised that my plate that sits around the case slot where all the ports are was that one of the pins was touching the inside of the port so I took it off and working ever since now :p

4. XPGTomo

XPGTomo Member
    45/47

Console:
    Computer
    Can someone close this topic for me please :) solved the problem thank you for all your help and suggestions XPG members :)