Gears of War Remastered: Ultimate Edition

Nasyr Jul 22, 2015

1. Nasyr

Nasyr The Nice One Lifetime Gold XPG Retired Staff
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox One
    [​IMG]
    Gears of War Remastered will take a turn for the best when the ultimate editions hit the Xbox One and PC areas. I think 60 frames per second will be a pretty impressive play, especially for the spin of this game. With the release of certain games like Master Chief, you would only wonder what's next? Could there be another series? Well, it looks like they have delivered quite some delicious eye candy to the table for many to enjoy and get hyped about. As excited and happy people are, it is only a matter of time when we find out if this game was really worth all the hype or has failed to bring what the fan base was exactly looking for in this game.​
    The new Gears of War collection also following the name, "Gears of War: Ultimate Edition" will really start running the show in August 25th of this year. With rumors rolling around that they were not going to do this collection for the fans, they quickly stepped in to clear it all up. “I love the passion, but there’s no Marcus Fenix Collection,” Fergusson tweeted in March, “We ARE working on other exciting Gears projects. I’ll see you at E3.” Hoping for new visual upgrades and content more exciting outside the bounds of it's regular gaming status.​

This post has been promoted to an article

2. alex32

alex32 Newbie
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox One
    nice thread :lmfao: :lmfao: