Not open for further replies.

Nintendo NX to release by July 2016

N5F Jul 2, 2015

1. N5F

N5F XPG Donator
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    Nintendo’s next console, known as the NX, is reportedly coming sooner than we might think.

[​IMG]

Digitimes is reporting that major Taiwanese supplier and manufacturer Foxconn has been given the go ahead by Nintendo to start “pilot production” of its next-gen console, the NX. The pilot is due to start as late as this October.

Sources familiar with the matter tell the site that orders are expected to be finalised by March 2016, and mass production to begin by May or June 2016. Nintendo is looking to ship 20 million units during the first year.

The same source believes Nintendo is gearing up for a July 2016 launch for the system.

The Taiwan-based publication estimates Nintendo’s output of Wii U consoles in 2015 at a mere 2 million units.

Nintendo first talked about a successor to the Wii U back in March. The company referred to it by the codename “NX” and always shoots down attempts by the press to learn more about it.

Will you be buying Nintendo NX?

2. Ro

Rocky Guest

Yes I'll be buying one, I'll need my Zelda fix still waiting for the New Zelda on the Wii U ;)

3. N5F

N5F XPG Donator
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    Agreed, aha.

4. Ro

Rocky Guest

I bought the Wii U for the Wind Waker remake lol, loved that game on the Gamecube it was even better for the Wii U >.<

5. N5F

N5F XPG Donator
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    I never brought a Will U because I wasn't sure if it was worth the money, do you recommend it?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.