Tags:

Borderlands2 Handsome Edition

VeritasEvil Jun 30, 2015

1. Ve

VeritasEvil Newbie
    0/47

Console:
    Playstation 4
    Is there a prefered method of modding BL2 saves and or making weapons? I am a Playstation 4 user. I would love some guidance on this topic. Pretty please with a classic castlevania on top? Saves, modded gear or mentoring on obtaining and crafting such things. Mostly just want to do this because I have become a bit bored as of late. I enjoy dropping into games and making people nerd out.

2. Siren

Siren Newbie
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    There is a guy called DemonAsylum on YT he has a vid called ...

"Borderlands The Handsome Collection Mods - Maxed Skill Trees & Unlimited Ammo! (Xbox One) (PS4)"
    says he has modded saves and the title does imply they are for PS4 as well however he doesn't tell you how to do anything : /

3. Lo

LoutishShute Newbie
    0/47

If you have a ps3 and the game for it.. Like I do ;) you can use their cross save function and transfer it to the ps3. From there you can proceed by transferring the save game data (now saved on the ps3) to a usb so it can be edited using brutefroce and borderlands save editor. After completing your modifications copy back to the ps3 and then use the cross save feature to transfer it to your ps4.