Lets Start Working On XBOX 360 Games Mods For XBOX ONE

sahil00150 Jun 16, 2015

1. sahil00150

sahil00150 Member
    55/94

Console:
    Xbox
    Hello Guys

as you all know Microsoft announced the Backward compatibility with 360 games with limited number of titles which will be increased in future.

So guys reason for making this thread is to get work with XBOX 360 games for XBOX ONE.

Before starting wanna share some facts about this compatibility.

1. Retail discs and digital purchased games will lead you to the xbox one down-loadable version.
    2. Only limited number of titles is currently working with retail and digital versions.
    3. THE SITE THAT CANNOT BE MENTIONED FOR LEGAL REASONS version of discs wont work i already tried the XBOX ONE bluray drive doesnt recognized the game.
    4. Used one original Kinect Adventures game disc with XBOX ONE and got error the game isn't down-loadable yet.

So these are few facts which i have so far tested today after yesterday announcement @ microsoft E3.

Ok now moving to the main mission i want someone who have original disc of Mass Effect or any original disc of following games.

Banjo Kazooie: N n B
    Banjo-Kazooie
    Banjo-Tooie
    BattleBlock Theater
    Defense Grid
    Geometry Wars Evolved
    Hexic HD
    Jetpac Refuelled
    Kameo
    Mass Effect
    Perfect Dark
    Perfect Dark Zero
    Small Arms
    Super Meat Boy
    Toy Soldiers
    Toy Soldiers: Cold War
    Viva Piñata
    Viva Piñata: TIP

if you have any original disc of the above game then kindly take try. I just have hope that all 360 game will be work and it will be completely hacked for 360 games.

If you have the disc than put it on XBOX ONE and make sure you have external HDD 3.0 drive. Install the game on external drive, make zip or rar of all files and than upload it to MEGA or any other free server.

Those file will help the others to understand what type of game files are using on XBOX ONE for 360 games. if they were the same as JTAG or GOD games than might it will be easy for all to just copy the games to external HDD and play it like 123 on XBOX ONE.

its just test guys so please make it happen lets work together on it may be we will get some result,

Thank you liked my idea then please contribute by giving some +Rep and by suggestion on this thread.

See yaa soon

2. Vash The Stampede

Vash The Stampede Developer XPG Developer TeamXPG
    205/282

Console:
    Xbox
    there's only 2 issue's here say you can copy your org disc to a external HDD 3.0 drive and you could install it to it
    the format will never be the same as a jtag/god they would have encryption out the back end (if you know what i mean)
    also to upload them the a server you would have to have a program that allows extraction of files of the game

(it seems all things xbox one is x64 based and is a bit harder to crack but this is a good idea)

(so it might seem we need people that understand x64 filesystem and can reverse engineer the files to understand them )

3. sahil00150

sahil00150 Member
    25/47

Console:
    Xbox
    Agreed but atleast we can see what type of files they are using if we just install the game on external drive it might show us something which will help to make it possible. i know there x64 system is strong but its worth try i dont have disc of those above titles have THE SITE THAT CANNOT BE MENTIONED FOR LEGAL REASONS version which are not working with bluray drive.

4. Vash The Stampede

205/282

Console:
    Xbox
    hmm i seen a lot of THE SITE THAT CANNOT BE MENTIONED FOR LEGAL REASONS xbox one game but im not sure why they haven't found out how to open the iso's as fast as the ps4

5. sahil00150

sahil00150 Member
    25/47

Console:
    Xbox
    THE SITE THAT CANNOT BE MENTIONED FOR LEGAL REASONS Discs?

6. mr

mrelectriccity Rookie
    15/47

Console:
    Xbox
    ok now i know it wouldn't work with jtag modded files, but since it transfers your save data from 360 to xb1 would the game save that you have edited with a save editor and then loaded back into 360 console and then saved on the game. would that edited info on your game save data also transfer to the xb1 version.

And also does it only transfer the data 1 time when you first install and play game. Or say after you already have game installed and have played it on Xb1. Then go back on the 360 console and change something or mod the game save again an the save it back on the 360 console and then exit out and open it back up on the Xb1 will it update and sync the new data or not recognize it.

7. scunnyemce

scunnyemce Loading ......... Lifetime Gold
    75/94

Console:
    Xbox
    am gunna say one time only it will only get the save if u have uploaded it to the cloud

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

8. Vash The Stampede

205/282

Console:
    Xbox
    games you downloaded online and there are alot of them you just cant play them yet

9. thedude00

thedude00 Lifetime Gold Lifetime Gold
    55/94

employment?
    Console:
    Xbox
    I'll settle for game save modding. There's too many damn achievements for Halo MCC