Tags:

PS4 Console Hack Allows THE SITE THAT CANNOT BE MENTIONED FOR LEGAL REASONS Games

Bullet May 14, 2015

1. Bu

Bullet Guest

Expect another PS4 firmware update real soon, do not expect any new features though. The next update which will be released very soon will be to patch the latest hack which allows hackers to run THE SITE THAT CANNOT BE MENTIONED FOR LEGAL REASONS games.

The latest PS4 hack which is performed using a Raspberry PI to clone a host machine’s NAND has started spreading like wildfire. Merchants are offering services to consumers for around $100 which will net them 10 THE SITE THAT CANNOT BE MENTIONED FOR LEGAL REASONS games with the option of further games added for as little as $15 each.

A host machine with legitimately purchased and installed games is used to provide the fully activated games for a given account, then a full copy of its state/NAND is made, deactivated, then the backed-up NAND is copied again.. This process results in the PS4 console having 2 registered accounts, which are part of the cloning process, and required for the games to work.

Sony are aware of the hack and are currently frantically issuing ceise and desist notices to stores offering the service.

2. XxStarzxX

XxStarzxX Banned! BANNED
    125/188

Console:
    Xbox One
    Damn lol, nice share B ;)

3. weedkilla

weedkilla XPG Weedkilla
    95/188

Chef
    Console:
    Playstation 4
    very nice share buddy it will be patched before i get to see it lol :)

4. Mirax

Mirax XPG Junkie Lifetime Gold
    125/188

Console:
    Xbox One
    I didn't expect the PS4 to get hacked first ... lol! Oh well it wont last long by looks of things.

5. ha

hafiz123456 Rookie
    10/47

Now I have a reason to buy ps4 hehe[emoji106] [emoji39]

6. madasahat

madasahat Official XPG Spastic
    155/188

Console:
    Computer
    It is legit the guys are doing it are in Brazil as the price of Hardware and Software is 4x the amount we pay, so they pay to fill up hard-drive with x amount of games which is a lot cheaper than the buying them!

I have some sauce but cant post external links I will see if i can C&P

some electronic stores in Brazil were advertising a way to copy pirate video games onto your PS4 for a fee. Although the technique was not described in details (these stores wanted, after all, to make a profit out of the scheme, not share it for everyone to get it for free, or for Sony to patch it), we’ve been in touch with several members of the hacking scene, as well as customers of these stores, who have all confirmed the existence of the “hack”.

PS4 Hack for piracy confirmed to be real

Yesterday, journalists at UOL Jogos, a trusted site in Brazil, have confirmed that the hack is real, as they have verified it themselves on a test console . It needs to be emphasized that this is not the well known “account sharing” trick, but a new kind of hack.
    Small electronics store in some streets of Sao Paulo will charge from R$ 300 to R$ 400 (about $100 to $150) in order to install 10 THE SITE THAT CANNOT BE MENTIONED FOR LEGAL REASONS games on your console. The UOL journalists have confirmed the hack to work on their own console.
    The process, as described by Brazilian modchip stores, is close to what we have explained before: a Dump of a “legit” console with a dozen games on it is performed, and copied to the target console. In addition to a copy of the hard drive, it is safe to assume a dump of the NAND/BIOS is performed as well. It seems the dump is performed with the help of a regular raspberry pi

7. Bu

Bullet Guest

8. madasahat

155/188

Console:
    Computer
  9. Burrows

Burrows Like A Boss Lifetime Gold
    125/188

Console:
    Xbox
    I Miss Yoooooooooooooo!!!!! Mwah

10. Bu

Bullet Guest

Busy all the time at the minute mate, works gone nuts!

11. madasahat

155/188

Console:
    Computer
    Same i know off topic but work is mental and buying a house so moving in next few weeks!!