This might be leaked footage of the Gears Of War remaster

ADDZ May 14, 2015

1. AD

ADDZ Guest

This might be leaked footage of the Gears Of War remaster

[​IMG]

Then again, it might not be.

You only need to look at those faked-up MediEvil screenshots to see that nostalgia is a blinding force. Hell, there were fake Gears of War remaster screenshots floating around only this week. Being easy to please also makes you easy to fool, it seems. All of that said, this could be the real deal. Two clips of what looks like a spruced-up Gears of War have popped up on XboxDVR - you can see ripped versions of both below:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zV9vmfQWDA8

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kV_UknQNlGE

There are a few facts that lend this possible leak some credence. For a start, XboxDVR takes videos directly from your Xbox Live account and the Upload app - both uploaders' accounts have since deleted the clips. Couple that with the fact that the Gamertags seen popping up in the videos, ElitistPath05 and SpongyPlains6, are both accounts with very low Gamerscores, default avatars and what look like auto-generated names - a possible sign that these are brand new accounts, made either for QA, development, or even the leak itself. Finally, the Brazilian Ratings Board listed a "Gears of War: Ultimate Edition" over the weekend.

Apart from anything else, it just makes sense for the game to arrive soon - with Black Tusk's new Gears installment presumably still a fair way away, this is the perfect way to plug the gap. We'll have an answer either way come E3, mark my words.

Source: gamesradar (Joe Skrebels)

2. Ro

Rocky Guest

Never played a GoW game ever, I think this could temp me to buy it for the Xbox One, Great share ;)

3. AD

ADDZ Guest

I don't know how to respond to that Rocky ahaha

I switched from Playstation to Xbox 360 just for GOW and loved everything about the game, they are beastly but for me I don't think I'll be playing them all again, a new one though would entice me back to Xbox ...Halo 5 has already though TBH

4. XxStarzxX

XxStarzxX Banned! BANNED
    55/94

Console:
    Xbox One
    Let me refresh this topic! GOW is the game of all time :p

Great share ADDZ, looking forward to this on XB1.

5. Nasyr

Nasyr The Nice One Lifetime Gold XPG Retired Staff
    185/188

Console:
    Xbox One
    I have only played the first two GOW's in the series and haven't really liked them. It's something to possible look at again.

6. XxStarzxX

XxStarzxX Banned! BANNED
    205/282

Console:
    Xbox One
    Its a class game to play, once gotten into then its very addictive :p

7. bornbad

bornbad Lifetime Gold Lifetime Gold
    135/188

Console:
    Xbox One
    SERIOUSLY??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????? Its one of the best games ever lol tho will admit 3 and judgement were ridiculous

8. xxxAcid

xxxAcid R* Chick
    35/47

P.A
    Console:
    Xbox One
    lol nothing wrong with judgement people just dont like change, if they gave it chance they would have seen how its a much smoother faster game whats ridiculous i find now is using the dpad to swap weapon xD judgement is a cool game like the rest imo.

Real or not there must be something going on with the game and this footage, you gotta admit it looks nice even for a early build if thats what it is

9. Yumiyashi

Yumiyashi © Grey Horse Pr0n Lifetime Gold XPG Retired Staff
    55/94

Console:
    Xbox
    I still have yet to play GOW 3 and Judgement. :3