Thoughts on new phones?

discovery55 May 4, 2015

1. discovery55

discovery55 The One and Only.
    205/282

Console:
    Xbox One
    It seems like every week a new phone is out with little to no additions to it's predecessor. How often should phones be released and how many new additions should they have?

(Just noticed how often I use this forum!)

2. XPGZeeR

XPGZeeR Insert Title Here Lifetime Gold
    75/94

Console:
    Playstation 4
    Im currently rocking the Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge, it's a huge difference from the S4 that I had before and also quite a big difference from the S5.

3. Nasyr

Nasyr The Nice One Lifetime Gold XPG Retired Staff
    185/188

Console:
    Xbox One
    The IPhones tend to get quite an update each year. I can say I have never not been impressed with what they have come out with. It's like the Xbox One. I thought it was going to be crap but, now I own one and don't regret it at all.

If I ever had to choose between an IPhone or another I probably would stick with IPhone just because I really have nothing bad to say about it.

4. Iamcoolz

Iamcoolz Forum Administrator Staff Member XPG Administrator
    205/282

Console:
    Xbox One
    You know, I have seen a wide variety of phones with my clients, anywhere from the Nexus to the iPhone 6 and to be quite fair, I am a huge fan of the iPhone 6. I recently had a S4 and when Apple said they were releasing a phone with a bigger screen, it hit me home so I went and picked up an iPhone 6 Plus 128 GB, the phone itself literally never bugs out and hasn't had any issues and I have had it for erm 6 months or so, I have dropped it numerous times without a case and maybe I am just lucky but it hasn't cracked the screen. I have a friend who has the S6, which is literally a rip-off design of the iPhone, and he has had quite the huge amount of bugs with it such as screen freezing, it randomly rebooting, and so on. But other than that it performs quite well, if I was you, I would wait for the next Galaxy Note or buy an iPhone 6 or Plus.