Call Of Duty: Black Ops 3 Bad News

Bullet Apr 26, 2015

1. Bu

Bullet Guest

There is a lot of hype going about ahead of the reveal trailer for Call Of Duty: Black Ops 3, most of it is exciting, i mean come on who doesn't love a new COD title right?

Well there is bad news gamers, the first of which is that BO3 will only be released on Xbox One, PS4 and PC, it will not be available on Xbox 360 or PS3, we all know what that means don't we! There will not be any modding on BO3 console versions, not for a while at least. Whilst that may not be bad news for everyone, the next bit of news may be a bit harder to swallow... especially if you are not a fan of TitanFall!

In BO3 gamers will have the ability to wall run, jetpack through the air, switch directions mid-jump and land with a power-slide. That's right, thanks to augmentations similar to those in Advanced Warfare and Titanfall players will be able to take the battle to the air whilst jumping around like lunatics in exo suits.

I was hoping Treyarch were going to tone down the exo-suit super powers, but it looks like thats not the case. What do you think, would you rather that BO3 resembled older COD gameplay, or are you happy about the Advanced Warfare style?

2. Ro

Rocky Guest

This is a pooper that they're going with the AW style :(

However I only want this game for Zombies so I'm hoping its better than that Exo Zombies that Sledgehammer made >.<

3. discovery55

discovery55 The One and Only.
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox One
    This is why I went with Halo for most of last gen and last-last gen. They never really make significant differences between games (With the exclusion of Halo 4, aka the CoD expansion to halo).

4. andygee1987

andygee1987 XPGEE Lifetime Gold
    0/47

Console:
    Playstation 4
    Just drop the exo crap and give me Nuketown 24/7 on PS4!!