Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Resolved Fable anniversary Mods won't stick (360Rev)

OoSKYL1N3oO Apr 24, 2015

1. Oo

OoSKYL1N3oO Newbie
    195/282

Hey guys, this is the first time i have ever posted in any forum of any kind so sorry if I seem like I have severe trauma to the head. I don't know if i'm posting this in the right section but i'm having issues when I mod my Fabe Anniversary save with 360 revolution. Every time I add items or change my Experience and load up my save on the Xbox it would either freeze when i choose the USB from the start menu or the changes won't stick! I have heard on another forum that the Fable Anniversary Modder is buggy. Any help would be much appreciated and if the latter is true does anyone know if or when there will be an update for the Fable Annivesary modder. Sorry if I don't repy straight away i'm just leaving for work now. Thanks again chums!

2. slyfuldragon

slyfuldragon 360Revolution Developer XPG Moderator
    195/282

Console:
    Xbox
    Most, if not all, Fable mods are buggy because of how the developers implemented the Title Updates to be invasive to the saves which ended up changing parts of the save structure.

We will either figure something out or remove it from 360Revolution (if no resolutions prove useful or until a resolution proves useful).

Thanks for the report nevertheless.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.