Dragon Age Inquisition World State

Brad595 Apr 21, 2015

1. Br

Brad595 Newbie
    25/47

Hi, can somebody please help me out by using dragon age keep for me. I dont have access to xbox live and would like to import my decisions from origins and 2... If somebody could kindly use dragon age keep for me and import the save to their xbox360 console and send me the savegame it would be appreciated. If anyone is interested please reply and i will send you the list of decisions i made in da: origins and 2... Please help a brother out...Thanx :)

2. tsumewulf

tsumewulf Member
    25/47

Console:
    Xbox
    Brad595, i could help you out with dragon age keep if you want. i honestly don't mind at all.

3. Br

Brad595 Newbie
    0/47

Thanks Tsumewulf, if you could get this to me ASAP it would be very appreciated :)

in the link below are some screenshots of the choices i made throughout dragon age origins and 2
    each picture represents a sub catagory in the dragon age keep, if you could copy exactly to dragon age keep and sync with your xbox 360 and send me the savegame it would be appreciated...

!!!THANKS TSUMEWULF!!!

https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=0B9ib79DF5msBfndlQUx1X0VEOExGb1kyb3VqSXRWLVBqdS1VMmUwVVpoY0JUSnVYVXdFTWs&usp=sharing

• Dumb Dumb x 1