Far Cry 4 Tips and Tricks: How to Beat the Game

Nasyr Apr 5, 2015

1. Nasyr

Nasyr The Nice One Lifetime Gold XPG Retired Staff
    185/188

Console:
    Xbox One
    [​IMG]

We noticed that most newcomers have no clue how to have a head start in an open world game like Far Cry 4. It is fun to discover things on your own, but there are things that you should do to make sure that you have a pleasant experience.​
    So, this article is focused on providing the beginners with a head start and a pleasant experience.​
    Right off the bat, I will tell you that Far Cry 4 is a gigantic game that is open-ended, multi-faceted and all in all, there is a ton of stuff that you can do. I won't be going into much detail here because I want you to discover some parts on your own. But let's first get our basics covered.​
    Capture the radio towers before anything else
    If you didn't already know, Kyrat is in the Himalayas, which means you will have an incredibly hilly and bumpy travel experience. This will make it incredibly difficult for you to navigate from one place to another because the map is covered by a thick layer of fog. You can clear this fog by finding a radio tower and capturing it. This won't just clears the fog off your map, it also displays other important stuff such as different landmarks, the location of the loot, and the hang out spots of different animals. I suggest you to start capturing radio towers as soon as you can, even before the Act 1.​
    Use the tiny helicopters to get around Kyrat
    Driving can be tiring and might take a long time. Instead, locate the tiny helicopter and use it to travel around Kyrat. This will save you a ton of time and also give you an opportunity to swiftly attack enemy outposts too. My suggestion is that you should find this helicopter at the start of the game and then take it to the Southern Kyrat and capture all the radio towers there. It would just take around 15-30 minutes, but it will be worth every minute.​
    Go hunting once you know the animal hang out locations
    Once you capture the radio towers, you will know the location of the animal hang outs. If you want to make Far Cry 4 a fun experience, it is better that you go hunting and use that stuff to craft a better gear for Ajay. And the only way to get different skins to craft those wallets and other gear, is to hunt animals. I know this can be creepy and you might feel like a serial killer, but that's what your story is in the game. ​

Source: ST