is my xbox jtag or rgh

haseeb lakhani Jan 10, 2015

1. ha

haseeb lakhani Newbie
    25/47

hey guys im totally new here and i may be the noobest gamer you will ever see but please dont mind. i got a xbox 360 ultra slim as a gift on my bday and i live in pakistan. in my country or city (karachi) most xbox are THE SITE THAT CANNOT BE MENTIONED FOR LEGAL REASONS and this one is also modded like that and i bought a gta v cd (THE SITE THAT CANNOT BE MENTIONED FOR LEGAL REASONS one) and after finishing the game now i wanna play online and one of my gamer friend suggested me that dont play online tho he has the oldest xbox 360 and he plays online gta with internet conected to his xbox via cable
    he said that you can play online but it requires an original dvd but he plays it on THE SITE THAT CANNOT BE MENTIONED FOR LEGAL REASONS. he said if my xbox is jtaged i cant play but if its rth i may have a chance

my question to you guys is how can i play my game online and how do i differentiate if its jtag or rth

plase help. THANKS IN ADVANCE TO THE KIND GAMERS WHO WILL RESPOND TO ME :eek: hai:

2. prodigy

prodigy Trusted Seller since 2014 :)
    95/188

Call of Duty Recovery Seller
    Console:
    Computer
    Jtag and rgh eitherway you need to have it setup correctly to go online you'll need a stealth server and a uunbanned keyvault now it can bring pricey to keep them online all the time since kvs oblue last 3-7 days normally so if you want to take it online I recommend watching some YouTube vids a about getting them online. Good luck. Feel free to pm me if need any help.

3. XPG Peas

XPG Peas Graphic Designer
    25/47

Console:
    Other
    You can tell if its an RGH or a JTAG by looking at its dashboard. You said it was an xbox super slim which means it would be an RGH because you can not JTAG a slim. As for going online you would have to pay to go on a stealth server and you would have to have an unbanned KV.