Console:
    Xbox
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f9pxF7dVr98

2. Iamcoolz

Iamcoolz Forum Administrator Staff Member XPG Administrator
    205/282

Console:
    Xbox One
    Firstly, working as a security consultant for a private firm inside of a company, I can assure you it is EXTREMELY easy to hide a virus inside of a program, and I can ASSURE you AVG, Kaspersky, anything will not pick it up. In my industry per say, the viruses BeastlyCoding just spoke about, we call "Home Viruses" as you will only encounter these on a personal machine at a house. But anyway, onto the video... I am curious, why AVG? Because it is free? You're titled to your opinion and I am in no way trying to bash you, but why didn't you during this explain different programs, you don't have to install them and show everyone how they work, but there is SO many anti-viruses on the market, Malware Bytes is the one I personally use, and while the name is misleading, with the premium version, it constantly monitors malware and viruses.

You said you have been coding for years, I am curious as what languages you have been! Regarding Kryptic XEX or whatever, that is childrens play, he could have done SO much more with that kind of power.

3. OfficialSilas

OfficialSilas The PC Wizard
    105/188

Console:
    Other
    That was well said ;

4. untamedbeast996

untamedbeast996 --->Jtag Support Lifetime Gold
    55/94

Console:
    Xbox
    never said i was a genius....but I can get rid and find about 60% of viruses.... and i know AVG wont find 100% of viruses....and i like AVG thats why i use it... i have it bought on 3 pc's.... but im just here to help

5. reloadmydeagle

reloadmydeagle I LoVe GoldZ Lifetime Gold XPG Retired Staff
    135/188

Console:
    Xbox One
    I personally think that Malware Bytes is the best AV but it's also good running beside AVG or Avast. Though like Coolz said, you will never be able to stop all viruses, that's why I've learned not to give a f*ck and openly reveal my information. :LOL: :troll:
    I only use AVs to prevent my PC from breaking.