1. Heavy Smoker

Heavy Smoker Battlefield Junkie XPG Retired Staff
    95/188

Console:
    Xbox
    Dell's Alienware Alpha PC console
    [​IMG]
    Stream Machines in 2015​
    The "PC console" era doesn't officially begin until the arrival of the much-vaunted Stream Machines in 2015. But in the meantime, Dell today launched its own under-the-TV PC games machine.​
    The Alienware Alpha shipped out to customers today, with an entry price of $550, rising to $900. It comes with an Xbox 360 controller and uses its own user interface called Alpha-UI, designed around Steam Big Picture and controller-enabled PC games. It also comes with Windows 8.1, for those inclined.​
    The cheapest model is based around an Intel Core i3-4130T dual-core processor, a 2 GB Nvidia GeForce GTX 860M GPU, 4 GB of RAM and a 500 GB hard drive, making it a fairly basic machine, unsuited for the most demanding PC games, for which the more expensive models are designed.​
    Dell is offering a bundle of games, worth around $100, for those who pre-ordered or who buy the machine during its launch period.​
    "We've been working hard this past year to break the mold and develop a system that finally brings hundreds of Steam games, including some really fun indie titles, to TVs," said Alienware general manager Frank Azor. "The team and I are excited to finally deliver our vision for big screen gaming and give our fans a console that delivers true next-gen performance with the flexibility to choose how, what and where they want to play."​
    Source: Dell​

2. Iamcoolz

Iamcoolz Forum Administrator Staff Member XPG Administrator
    205/282

Console:
    Xbox One
    ... yawn. Why even bother making this? When I can simply hook up my Xbox One controller to my gaming rig or any PC really and just use an application to map my controller. In my opinion that's a waste of money considering if it is based off Windows 8... and I myself don't and would never game on Windows 8... Windows 7 and then when Windows 10 is out, I will be buying that. Dell is trying way too hard to resurrect Alienware... they are nothing but overpriced machines. Sort of like Apple computers.

3. Dylandy05

Dylandy05 The Blue Waffle Power Ranger Lifetime Gold
    125/188

Console:
    Playstation 4
    its gonna be useless evently as games are just gonna need better hardware unless they hold the games back it would be cheaper to build you own rig

4. prodigy

prodigy Trusted Seller since 2014 :)
    95/188

Call of Duty Recovery Seller
    Console:
    Computer
    I mean its nice looking but ill stick my custom since its never failed me yet. But I feel soon though it will gotta upgrade a few things soon.
    Nice share Star. ;)