Looking for help with what phone to upgrade what phone do you use?

wolfarvak69 Oct 29, 2014

1. wolfarvak69

wolfarvak69 Donator+
    35/47

Console:
    Xbox
    Greetings XPG members it has been awhile trying to get back on track if i ever get working modified consoles to play with. but we learn more everyday. my question has to do with phones.

I have had a xt912 droid razr for over 3 years now and after it being rooted and wiped and rerooted and tons of crap on it is just completely usesless. now I qualify for a upgrade and verizon will pay me 200 for my old phone and i have to pick between the following phones i have heard mixed feelings with my friends on facebook but with my gps stopping and crashing and not even able to answer my phone have the time there needs to be a change and fast. I heard that the Samsung Galaxy has a better camera then the HTC WIndows phone and Iphone but i also heard that the iphone has maximum memory but breaks easy. I like to use my apps and tweak things without things slowing down and a phone with no issue with the battery dying 24/7 any suggestions comments what worked best for you?

I am looking at the following thanks fellow XPGers after reading in some of the other categories i figured why not give it a try? maybe i will have better advice :)

I am looking at the phones:
    HTC Windows Phone 8X
    Samsung Galaxy Note® 4
    HTC Desire® 612
    Apple iPhone® 6 Plus

of course any other ones fellow gamers uses with good power and tech and can handle e verything gps.. no crashes .. smooth.. can root.. etc .. would be appreciated!