Anyone still doing Dragons Dogma saves?

alejandroelgran Oct 24, 2014

1. al

alejandroelgran Newbie
    0/47

I was hoping to get some help with a dragons dogma save, I have dark arisen and my game saves have corrupted and been deleted accidentally on many different occasions. Its an annoyance and i really want to get through bitterblack island but the eternal grind beforehand makes it unappealing to the point where I dont want to try again. Anyway if anyone could help I would be very thankful for the help, I would like a female character at about level of 100 with the magick archer, sorcerer and mage classes maxed out with the best magick bow, stave and daggers in inventory or storage all at dragonforge tier, not fussy about armor as long as I have a lot of gold to spend. Along with that I would like all the augments unlocked and ready to choose from as well as all the magick archer, sorcerer and mages skills unlocked. I hope someone on these forums still actively mods dragons dogma as I would love to finally see EVERYTHING that the game has to offer, from beginning to end without the initial grinding that has prevented me from doing so. Thanks to anyone eh even reads this and have a great day!