[New Badge?] Feedback & ideas

OfficialSilas Oct 21, 2014

1. OfficialSilas

OfficialSilas The PC Wizard
    135/188

Console:
    Other
    Hi XPGamesaves, so iv'e been thinking about a new idea to help hosters stand out on XPG. Today i'd like to express my ideas on what could possibly be the next thing for XPG (In my opinion).

What's the badge?
    I come to you all to announce an idea of the ''Verified'' badge. This badge can be given to all hosters verified by the XPG Service Mod's etc. This badge can be obtained after they're verified on there required game(s).

Why choose / use this badge?
    To choose / use this bade, is a big step for XPG (In my opinion). This will give the hoster(s) the right to post shops without it being locked. If they're hosting multiple games and has the verified badge, this means that they don't need to be re-verified all the time. This means, STAFF of XPGamesaves trust the sellers they will not scam nor abuse the right of this badge.

Even though there is the ''XPG Host'' the requirements is that you host 30 successful services & to be verified by the XPG Team. This badge will give all customers the trust they need in there hosters to ensure safe transactions throughout XPGamesaves.

What color should the badge be?
    In my opinion the badge color should be a nice Cyan blue text. If needed, i'm willing to create the badge for XPG which will be professional and 100% unique.

In conclusion
    In conclusion, I think adding this badge into the XPG community will be a great idea. Even placing it on a trail will be amazing. I hope the staff and community take this badge into consideration and I hope to here some feedback soon. One again I thank you for reading and have a nice day / night.

2. IH

IH8UALL Guest

Didnt XPG already have a Verified badge before?

3. OfficialSilas

105/188

Console:
    Other
    No it was called ''Verifier''. That badge was acquired for staff which would Verify the hosters. Now it's called ''Service Moderators''

4. IH

IH8UALL Guest

Gotcha Makes sense. People need to be verified for every service they do even IF they are are verified for another service. Next thing you know we will have people verified for all kinds of stuff that we have no clue where it came from. This is why we have Service Moderators. Hope this makes sense. (drugs are kickin in ;) )

5. OfficialSilas

105/188

Console:
    Other
    In my topic, It states that you must be verified on all there required games before getting this badge, to ensure that all customers get the best out of there service and the hosters are legitimate.

6. S373NSINSH4CK3R

S373NSINSH4CK3R Banned (Read The Rules) BANNED
    0/47

Iam currently on the moon playing my JTAGGED XBOX
    Console:
    Playstation 4
    But this is why the
    [​IMG]
    &
    [​IMG]

were made to make sure that the host can be trusted. Members need to be verified for every game they want to host in. They are trusted when us services mods verify that the product is legit. if we just had people that had this "verified " badge and they made shops for whatever game they wanted how would we know that they actually had the stuff that they state they have on their shop. this badge is kinda a good idea. But could be bad news if produced.

7. FreddyZVoorhees

FreddyZVoorhees Truth or happiness, never both. Lifetime Gold XPG Retired Staff
    135/188

Console:
    Xbox
    I think that would not work.

Because sometimes, for example, a host has been verified for CoD, but he wants to start selling GTA recoveries, he will need to be verified on GTA too, so it'd be impossible to have a badge for verification, as mostly, hosts have to be verified more then once, for multiple games. :p

8. S373NSINSH4CK3R

0/47

Console:
    Playstation 4
    Agreed ;)

9. OfficialSilas

105/188

Console:
    Other
    They would loose the badge. If they wanted to change or add to there modding shops like GTA, just get verified on that game? Or have 2 badges that have verified but one with a gta logo, and the other one with cod and gta for the hosters who host both?
    This was just an idea, Thanks for all your feedback. Just trying to make something new for the site ;)

10. S373NSINSH4CK3R

0/47

Console:
    Playstation 4
    But that would consist of ALOT of people to keep up on. Because say i hosted on cod and i wanted gta but then started hosting on halo but jumped back to destiny. Then it would make you lost. Its fine the way it is honestly nice thinking but it would be bad.

11. OfficialSilas

105/188

Console:
    Other
    Okay, thanks again for your feedback mate, good to talk to you again :p