Need help with installing xbox games!!

maher9609 Sep 2, 2014

1. ma

maher9609 Newbie
    0/47

Hi!
    My xbox 360 is rghed and i was wondering if there is a program that made iso games into code files that can be moved to the xbox via horizon?

and thank you in advance

2. IH

IH8UALL Guest

3. ma

maher9609 Newbie
    0/47

what you mean is to extract the iso to files and the copy the files to a usb and then play the game via xexmenu . right?

but what i want is for the game to appear when i go to games in the xbox 360 dash

4. IH

IH8UALL Guest

Well you could do the USB thing. But you can use Filezilla or CuteFTP or whatever to transfer the game to your HDD of your RGH. After you extract the game that is.

Here's a TUT that might help you out. http://www.xpgamesaves.com/topic/81836-tutorial-playing-extracted-iso-games-from-internal-hdd-using-fsd/?hl=%2Btransfer+%2Bgames+%2Brgh Personally I just FTP them onto HDD of RGH.

5. MtnDoo

MtnDoo XPG MtnDoo
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    What you can do is if you have the Game ISO on your computer use ISO2GOD convert it to a GOD file and install the GOD package onto Horizon and Transfer to the USB i found this method the best way.

6. IH

IH8UALL Guest

Okay this is actually no different from what I stated except it's GOD form. It's the same thing except mine would be JTAG files. Which if you put them in GOD format you cant screw around with the files like you can with JTAG. How can this be the best answer when its the same thing I said except for GOD format versus JTAG format.

7. MtnDoo

MtnDoo XPG MtnDoo
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    I don't know what hes trying to do tbh, He never said he was trying to play it in jtag format nor GOD format, i was just suggesting idea Bud. if he is trying to play around with Files then he can go with your method, i thought i'd just post upthe GOD as well if maybe thats what he needed. ;)
    If you want to mod then just extract the iso using exiso and transfer over the files FTP or USB lol. but if your just trying to play the game then GOD forat without all the extracted files. Thanks THE1. wasn't trying to give off bad vibes

8. IH

IH8UALL Guest

No worries. You made a good point LOL. It's all good!!

9. MtnDoo

MtnDoo XPG MtnDoo
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    Lol your good dude i understand from your point of view as well! I definetely have all my files Jtag Rips haha so i can play with the files, The only time i use GOD is when i have problems with the Jtag rips or the game doesnt wanna load. But good suff bro