How do I mod Achievements in safe way?

Uncle99 Aug 24, 2014

1. Uncle99

Uncle99 Newbie
    105/188

Console:
    Xbox
    Hello Lads,

I am Achievements Hunter, I just got banned from Xbox Live for few days for Complaint Abuse, LOL. So I thought it would be perfect time to mod all old games like Star Wars II, Eragon. I want to mod to 1000G but I want it all in right Order can one of you do try those games I just list it Star Wars II and Eragon must be offline unlock but I want it the sync and picture to be correct, can you do this and show me the photo of you doing to make sure all sync and picture is correct I don't want my account to crap up. Cheers Fella.

2. TheUnknownGamer

TheUnknownGamer Fear
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox One
    Unlocking Achievements isn't really that hard. Just look up a Youtube guide :) I will mention some things though,
    1.Make sure that everything is in order.
    2. Don't unlock too many things at once as once your profile re-syncs to Xbox Live, they will be able to tell quite easy.
    3. Make sure you don't unlock them all at once, e.g, if a game takes around 22+ Hours to 1000G, don't unlock them all at one point as you shouldn't that much at that time.
    4. Remember to unlock them offline, the last thing you want is a basic mistake ;)!
    5. I personally don't think it's worth it mate, chances are that you may get caught in years to come.

You could how ever, flash your console and play Games that are really easy for GS :p This way, I'm not saying that you won't ever get caught, you just have a very low chance. You can get those games in many different places.

Good look brah ;)

3. Uncle99

Uncle99 Newbie
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    But YouTube method are totally crap up, I want one that's latest newest version of Achievements unlocker 2014.

4. Uncle99

Uncle99 Newbie
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    Sir, I do have flash console. Never thought of that. Maybe I should my lad to do me about 20 brand new games.

5. Mirax

Mirax XPG Junkie Lifetime Gold
    125/188

Console:
    Xbox One
    I would stick to GPD Modding, " look for a tutorial " and use the program exProfile editor! ;)

i would recommend using a offline account to begin with, mod it .. then join to xbox live

however you can use a account that is already on live, but don't add anymore than 3 games a week!

6. IH

IH8UALL Guest

I like this idea. [​IMG][​IMG]

7. Mirax

Mirax XPG Junkie Lifetime Gold
    125/188

Console:
    Xbox One
    It is the way forward when it comes to modding achievements ;) .. i don't trust stand alone unlockers!

8. Uncle99

Uncle99 Newbie
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    Ahh, can you give me method video for it please?, one that's now 2014?. I just doing 2 games they take 24 hour to complete all 1000G I can't be ass to do it. My xbox live account been banned until 6/09/14 so I got load of time.

9. Uncle99

Uncle99 Newbie
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    Alone unlocker?

10. OfficialSilas

OfficialSilas The PC Wizard
    105/188

Console:
    Other
    I'd use HorizonMB diamond achievement unlock-er. It's a good tool to use. Being safe modifying your achievements is easy. Just use the 'Offline' option. Just REMEMBER to only unlock non-multiplayer achievements ONLY. Unlocking Multiplayer achievements Offline will draw the enforcement attention and will most likely ban you. But yeah, just unlock offline achievements like CoD campaign etc.

Best of luck man, please PM me for assistance if needed. ;)

11. Uncle99

Uncle99 Newbie
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    I hate YouTube Method they are so confusing, could one of you XPG Member could able to do video method for me? please could you make it more clearly for to me understand because I am deaf. that's why YouTube Method is hard to understand. This will be my first time doing it. I already modded 10 years tenure on dummy account not been reset for 3 days, LOL. Can you able to make it new update for Tenure there is 11 years aswell.

12. Uncle99

Uncle99 Newbie
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    Horizon Tool is so terrible it messed my old account about 4 years so it got banned, I just want safe tool to use that does Sync and picture correct only games I modding with achievements is Stars War and Eragon.

13. Uncle99

Uncle99 Newbie
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    Oh great, all I want is simple method from you because YouTube method is terrible, I just want the newest version of Achievements Un-lockers. Only games I am doing is Stars War II and Eragon.

14. IH

IH8UALL Guest

15. IH

IH8UALL Guest

Sorry double post. But anyways I have used ExProfile Editor many time. I personally think its the best way.

16. Uncle99

Uncle99 Newbie
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    Cheers Lads, so I am going to do this on my dummy account not the main account. But how long will I need to reconnect to Live before using this?

17. OfficialSilas

OfficialSilas The PC Wizard
    105/188

Console:
    Other
    To be honest, it's probably the way you're using the tool. It's always worked for me and has never been banned. They're tuts on the internet but it's really easy to do. When I get home, I'll happily help you.

18. Uncle99

Uncle99 Newbie
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    Hey XPGDaniel could you do the method what THE1 just gave me the link I can easily follow video Method because the writing is too much for me to understand, because I can't read probably and see that well that's why I use glasses.

19. IH

IH8UALL Guest

There is video's up on youtube just search for them. LOL

Even with XPGDaniel's method there are video's on youtube on how to do them.

20. Uncle99

Uncle99 Newbie
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    Oh goodness, alright what's YouTube name for same method as you send me the link about GPD mod achievements. Cheers lads.