Need Red Dead Redemption Non-Modded Save Game (Xbox 360)

lalith10 Jun 21, 2014

1. la

lalith10 Newbie
    25/47

Hi, My Xbox 360 hard disk got corrupted and I lost all the saves! I was having damn fun playing RDR, I just entered Mexico in the game, but now everything has gone in vain! Can anybody here give me a save game, please? Not 100% one! Somewhere middle in the game! And no modded ones pelase! I don't want to cheat! Thanks in Advance! :)

2. begallegal1

begallegal1 Medicine Man Lifetime Gold TeamXPG
    235/282

Console:
    Xbox
  3. la

lalith10 Newbie
    0/47

Thanks a lot! And is it legal? Earning the achievements in this way?? And I'm gonna use it through an offline profile. So, there won't be any problem na?

It's a last mission save file! :(

4. ShangTsung

ShangTsung Member
    25/47

Console:
    Xbox
    lol we seem to be looking for the exact oppisite save, you want a legit half completed unmodded save, i want a max starter fully modded save, but sadly i've looked everywhere online and can't find neither one, the only saves that seem to be uploaded for this game are one's only for the stupid multiplayer mode or achievement saves "which i have never understood the point of those"
    :rolleyes2:
    if you ever find anything for it please let me know cause i've been searching for saves on this game for a long time..